Chapter 2

Same thing as last chapter (go check if you forgot)

3rd person POV:

Henry sat on the floor next to the stool William was on. Henry wrapped a part of William's arm and he winced. "Sorry-!" Henry said startled. Henry wrapped the rest of both arms and then his chest and head with only a few winces and ow's.

Then the legs... He wrapped a part of William's lower torso (I think that what it's called) first and then wrapped his left foot, right leg, left thigh.

After Henry finished he felt  embarrassed and left the other bandages on the stool William was on and he left saying "You can put some clothes on now." Trying to hide his face.

William was amused at the flustered face looking away from him. He put on some clothes and walked out the bathroom. He sat on the bed and lied down.

Henry walked in the room with some tea for William. "Hmm?" William said looking up at Henry.

"I brought you some tea."

"Why not coffee?"

"Will, It's 1 am."

"Oh-"

Henry put the tea on the nightstand that was closer to William. William kinda expected to be asked to move to a different room to sleep but Henry just laid down with him.

William finished his tea in 3 gulps (bro 😒) and Henry was falling asleep, another thing William didn't expect was for Henry to attack him from the back with cuddles. He nuzzled his face into Williams back neck and they both slowly fell asleep, cuddling.

*Time skip because they were sleeping*

Henry detached himself from William like Gregory's material gworl velcro shoes (joke about a TikTok I saw lmao) and got up and out of bed. He undressed and resressed and left the room in about 7 minutes. He wasn't lazy, he was tired.

He put two pieces of toast in the toaster, put the coffee beans in the coffee maker and made two eggs. Once it was already Henry went to go get William for breakfast.

He got William and they walked to the table. William ate surprisingly fast as Henry ate normally. They put the plates in the sink and Henry went to the living room to just chill and read a book.

William followed, only to ask a question. "Hey Hen?"

"Ack-! God Will you scared me!"

"Sorry but uhm I was wondering if..."

"If what?"

"If we could...try to find the kids...Eli, C.C, Charlie, Mike..?"

"Yeah, sure. I wanna see them again anyways. I'm sure nothing will be too bad if we try that."

"Alright, can we start to look for them tomorrow?!"

"Yeah, of course."

Henry read his book as William then snuggled up to him. Soon Henry fell asleep again and William pulled Henry to his lap and set Henry's book aside. He rested his chin on Henry's head but after a while he looked at his face and held his chin.

(Thoughts are underlined and slanted.)

"He's so... Perfect. His eyes, his mouth, his nose, his smile, his body, his stupidly cute hair." Williama

William was just looking at his beauty as Henry started to wake up. William was caught off guard by Henry's eyes looking right back at him. Henry and William both blushed at the position they're in. "Sorry..." William said letting go of Henry's chin.

"I-It's fine..." Henry blushed more.

"I really wanna kiss him right now..." William

They didn't break eye contact until  Henry looked away and asked "Can I ask you something?"

"Yes?"

"Can I... Kiss... You..?"

Williams face turned very red and Henry looked back at him surprised. Williams face became a bit less red and back to it's usual pale(with a bit of pink this time)color. He kissed Henry and it wasn't JUST a kiss.

It got a bit heated.

Then spicy.

Then William was on top of Henry with his hand down his shirt, still kissing him. Well at this point, making out with him.

They pulled apart with a string of sylvia connecting their tongues. Henry looked up at William breathing heavily putting his finger on his lip where William had lightly bit.

_______________________________________

Hai! Yes it did get a bit ✨S p i c y✨
at the end but I think it's showing how horny William is gonna be in this fic, at least a bit.

Word count: 734 words