Character Introductions!

All art is not mine!

Luz Nocedea

Luz Nocedea is a 14 year old witch, attending hexide on the potions track. She tends to find school quite boring, and would rather spend her time in her hideout learning different types of magic other than potions. She took the potions track as to follow the lead of her adoptive mother and mentor, Edalyn (Eda) Clawthorne, head witch of the Emperors Coven.

(Luz's mother & father both died when she was at a young age, eda taking pitty on the kid adopted her.)

Luz is a quiet, calm witch who tends to come off as cold, and careless. She doesn't have many friends as she doesn't know how to socialize with them, and is seen as an outcast by other students at hexside, some even going as far to pick on her regularly. When Luz becomes more trusting in someone, her more confident and impulsive side shows clearly.

She is average in her magical abilities, but still tries new spells and other types of magic, hoping to some day follow in Eda's path.

Amity Blight

Amity blight is a 14 year old human girl who comes from a very rich, well known & respected family. She is the top student at her school, and is preassued by her parents to do more work than is required as to take over their company one day. Amity wanting nothing but the opposite, wanting to live her own life, make her own friends and pursue her own interests.

Amity is serious and stoic, but a sweet and enthusiastic nerd at heart.

She only has the friends her parents have picked out for her, which she absolutely hates and tends to stick with her older siblings often. Sometimes even helping them pull off pranks.

She enjoys reading, and learning new things that interest her, taking a lot of interest in fantasy and magic. She is a big fan of the book series ' The good witch azura '

Edalyn (Eda) Clawthorne

Edalyn is a confident, intelligent and powerful witch with a strong protective and motherly instinct, willing to protect her adoptive Daughter Luz & Adoptive son / pet King with her life.

Eda is the head witch of the Emperors Coven, being very busy alot because of her job she tends not to see her kids often but tries to make as much time as she can to see them and spend time with them when possible.

She is one of the most powerful witches in the boiling isles, with a strong belief that the emperor is doing good for the boiling isles, sticking by his side no matter what.

Lillith Clawthorne (The Raven lady)

Lillith is a lovable, caring sweetheart who truly has the best interests of others at her heart, through because she is a wild witch, she is often hunted by the emperors coven, causing her to also be sneaky, and a bit of a prankster, enjoying playing tricks on the emperors coven while they try to catch her.

She is a very powerful witch, being close to her sister (Edalyn) in magical abilities. She lives in an old house at the borders of bonesburough with her pet, a black cat with green eyes named Crow that has the ability to speak, and her palisman a white and golden bird.

Everyone else that hasn't been mentioned (Eg: Gus, Willow, ect.) Has the same personality / role as in the original show.