Chapter Two - " Friends and Enemies "

ʚ============================ɞ
Notes

- No notes

ʚ============================ɞ

POV: Amity Blight

'I have been living with lillith and the others for what I assume is a few weeks now. They are so kind to me, and I've never been happier. I've been helping lillith with her business selling human stuff and other boiling isles things. It's been fun, I hope I get to meet other witches and demons soon, maybe even make friends here. But, even with how happy I am, I can't stop thinking about my siblings. Will I ever see them again? I just hope their okay.'

Amity slammed the diary shut, tears forming in her eyes. She shut her eyes, closing them tightly before slicking her hair back,

" Keep yourself together, Amity. " She whispered to herself. The thought of her siblings made her want to cry, she missed them so unbelievably much. They were her only friends back in the human realm, and she didn't know if she would ever see them again.

" Amity! Could you come here please? " Amity was broken from her thoughts when she heard lillith calling her name. She fixed her hair, and wiped her tears away before rushing out of her room and down to where lillith was.

Lillith was sitting on a worn out blue couch with gold rims, inspecting a peace of paper. " Hiya Lilly! " Amity made her presence known to the woman and the cat laying beside her.

They both looked up, the witch smiling warmly at the nickname. " I haven't heard that nickname in a while " She chuckled. Amity reminded lillith a lot of her younger sister, Edalyn.

" Oh, really? " Amity inquired, sitting beside lillith and allowing the black cat to get comfortable on her lap. " It doesn't matter. "

Lillith discarded the question, before continuing. " I need you to run an errand for me. " My eyes gleamed, a giant smile on my face " Yes! Of course! " I answered immediately.

Lillith laughed at my sudden, but determined answer. " I need you to go to the woods near hesxide "

" Hexside? " I tilted my head, looking at lillith. " Oh! Right. It's a magic school nearby here. "

" Cool! Witch school! " I jumped up, the cat hissing at me as a thud was heard. " Sorry Raven. " I itched the back of my neck, a light grin on my face. "

" You should be. " The feline snapped back, before dissapearing into another room. " Jeez. Moody much? " I'd huff.

Lillith was laughing at the interaction that had happened in front of her, she had a grin on her face as she handed me the paper she was inspecting so closely before.

" This has directions to where you need to go and what you need go find. Be very careful. Okay? "

I nodded rapidly, clutching the paper between my fingers, grazing over the words with my thumb. " I won't let you down, Miss.Lillith! " I saluted, a giant smile on my face.

The clawthorne smiled, chuckling lightly at me. " You should get going before you waste all your energy being all exited. "

I nodded, waving goodbye to the older witch as I exited the house, taking the direction I was instructed to follow.