cyno repair time!

-

-

When Cyno heard a thud at his apartment door, he had a feeling it was Alhaitham as Black Star needing to be patched up for the millionth time.

But when he opened the door to find someone else, and of all people, Silver Star, he was shocked.

But, he was still a human being, so he picked you up, taking you inside the apartment and making sure there were no prying eyes.

It was almost 3pm now as Cyno turned on the news, realizing what happened to Silver Star as he saw the pictures reporters would send in and Black Star holding you.

He saw the recorded fight, wincing at how you were thrown around so easily by the large man. He didn't fail to notice there was something he said to you that caused him to escape, but he wouldn't pry. He just needed to patch you up.

He knew it was Alhaitham who brought you, seeing as the last time the two hero's were seen was Silver Star in Black Star's arms as he swung around the city, and Cyno knew he came all the way here.

"Okay." He said to himself, turning to you. "Hi Silver, I'm gonna need you to-"

You were already passed out when he turned around.

He couldn't really patch you up if you still had your suit on. He knew how you couldn't even get it off with hands- running into that problem with Alhaitham many times.

He couldn't even attend to the wounds on your head due to the hood you had on.

He'd have to wait for you to wake up.

The whole time as he waited, he couldn't help but realize that now he was gonna know two superhero's real identities. He knew Alhaitham's because he was his best friend, but he had no idea who Silver Star was.

He knew no matter what, he had to keep your identity a secret, even from Alhaitham.

While waiting, he kept rewatching videos posted on Twitter of the fight, seeing where you were hit most and what he would use to help.

He saw the way you froze when Capitano grabbed you and multiple thoughts ran through his head, only one being the most important; what did he say to cause one of the greatest hero's of Sumeru, to let him go?