𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ❦𐬿

ALL RIGHTS GO TO HBO AND GEORGE R. R. MARTIN
THE PLOT AND STORY BELONGS TO THE SAID ABOVE; MY OC AND HER STORY BELONGS TO ME

————————————☀︎————————————

Aelora Velaryon was one of many things, being the second eldest of Rhaenyra's children. As she grew up with her mother, Rhaenerya and her quite absent father, Laenor Velaryon, she has learned to squirm in between the rules of the palace. From what her guardians saw her as, she was quite a sweet, and cunning young girl. Otherwise, she tended to live beyond the rules of having fun, no matter the cost.

Though, rumors flew around King's Landing about who could possibly be Aelora's true father. From appearance, it couldn't be Laenor Velaryon. The young girl shared the famous silver hair like her Mother, so she couldn't be related to Harwin Strong. Other said the young girl resembled Daemon Targaryen, and she was conceived when Daemon came back to visit the Red Keep a couple of years after Rhaenyra's wedding.

Growing up in King's Landing, Aelora has grown to have a close connection with dragons and her studies. Her dragon, Valaxon the Silver Storm, was a silver dragon with tints of pink and red around the wings. She found it easy to tame and bond with Valaxon quickly, as they have a strong bond. 

Aelora was also focused on her studies, and was thought to be more intelligent than her uncles and brothers, including the eldest, Aegon. She quickly learned High Valyrian, impressing the Maesters and Grandsire.

As she will eventually reach the higher ages, she will begin to fall for two close boys in particular, who have both kept an eye on her since youth.

Yet, one will grow close to her and receive her romantic love. He will do what the other failed to do, and create a bond and family with Aelora.
His name was Jacaerys Velaryon.