𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐨: 𝐓𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐒 𝐎𝐅 𝐀 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

As Laenor Velayron leaves his children and strolls back into the walls of the castle, the siblings become separated as Aelora spots her dear Uncle strolling in the gardens with his head facing the ground. Looking rather sad, Aelora approaches him with a positive attitude hoping for Aemond to feel glad for her interaction. 

"Aemond, I thought you were heading to the Dragonpit as the rest of us are?" Aelora asks him, understanding his clear sadness.

"I don't know why I even have to be there. I don't have a dragon, remember?"

"Aemond, I understand your sorrow. Aegon should have been the one without a dragon, for I am surprised he is able to ride one with his drunkenness. But you will have a dragon one day, I swear it." Aelora tells her slightly older Uncle, as she walks in front of him, and places her hand in his.

Aemond's face lights up at his niece's comment towards his oldest brother, Aegon. Aegon commonly teases his younger brother because of of him not having a dragon. An egg has never hatched for Aemond, causing the young boy to be teased.

Aemond looks at the admiring purple eyes of Aelora before his eyes move to the grass beside them. He loses grasp of Aelora's hand as he crouches down and picks up a single blue colored hydrangea. After observing the petals for a second, the boy stands up and holds out the flower in front of Aelora as her lips quickly turn into a smile.

"I wanted to give this to you, they remind me of you." The young boy exclaims.

"Thank you, Aemond. How so?"

"Perhaps because of what they represent, grace and elegance."

Aelora faces the ground as her cheeks flush red, and her mouth opens to a large smile. Aemond looks at her with a small and shy smile, as if she is the only thing that makes him happy. Aemond's heart opens up in the presence of Aelora. From being teased by his brother, and even nephews, he was not able to become as close with them. Otherwise, Aelora shows Aemond kindness, and tries to teach him that their opinions about him don't matter when she's there, and she truly just loves him for who he is.

Aelora places the flower in a space in her dress so that others could see. She takes Aemond's hand again and begins to walk towards the Dragonpit for their lesson.

—---------------

Vermax crawls out from the space below the ground as the five children await Jacaerys' practice on his dragon. As the children stand in the dark room, Vermax growls while two Dragonmasters withhold the chains to keep control.

"Oregon. Ivestragī zirȳla māzigon" (Hold. Let him Come), The Dragon Master exclaims as he tries to teach Jacaerys. Vermax's head twitches at the man's comment, as the young dragon is tempted to light the room aflame.    

Aegon stares at the dragon and yawns. "It's quite boring watching Jace do this when we aren't." Aegon states as he looks down at Aelora as she responds with a "hm."

Jacaerys steps forward and looks behind himself at Aelora with a smile. Knowing that she was always capable of training her dragon quicker, he looks to her for encouragement as she gives him a nod back. The boy faces his head back to his green-scaled dragon who shakes and walks to Jace with his head out. The Dragonmasters warn Jacaerys to heel his dragon, as the green creature doesn't think to stop in his tracks.

"Dohaeragon"(Serve), Jace declares to his dragon as Vermax's body rises, reaching taller than the boy's height, and quickly puts his head towards Jace's as the boy jumps back. Vermax ends up listening to the boy, and the Master congratulates the young boy for his work.

A small sheep with a plastered white color walks out from the shadows and is tied to a metal block. Vermax's head rises in alert as he hears the sound of the helpless animal. From his dragon's reaction, Jacaerys smiles as he hopes for the chance to tell his dragon to breathe fire. Though, Vermax uncontrollably creeps to the sheep, and roars at the fragile and pure creature. Jace yells at his dragon to keep steady as the dragon once does so.