𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞: 𝐒𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐒 𝐔𝐏𝐁𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐆

As she leans on the dark oak tree for support, she thoroughly reads the book which her Septa had offered to her for reading. As she follows each sentence with her small finger and finishes reading for the day, Aelora Velaryon peeks up from the large book and looks upon her brothers play-fighting with their wooden swords, watching their every move as they slightly turn before their opponent's sword grasps them. Though Jacaerys has a clear physical advantage, he enjoys the aspect of watching his brother try every slight chance he can get. Aelora then turns her head back to her textbook as a fond friend comes to her side.

"Princess, when will you finish with the book? I don't know if you've seen but there tends to be other things to do around the castle at this hour" Ser Harwin Strong tells the young girl as she looks up at him full of slight annoyance.

"I understand that, Ser Harwin, but the Maester has previously gifted me his book for a bit of light reading," She exclaims at him, as she receives a light laugh at the comment, "Plus you do already know that I would find tremendous joy in training my dragon."

Aelora Velayron was brought up to be considered the "Dragon Whisperer," "The Dragon's Child," as well as the "Realm's Sunshine," following the nickname of her dearest Mother. Rhaenyra Targaryen, who is known to have gotten into several affairs with her peers and have birthed four children, Jacaerys, Aelora, Lucerys, and soon-Joffrey. Though the boy's Father is presumed to be Ser Harwin Strong by the towns-people and Hightowers, Daemon Targaryen physically appeared to look much like the daughter, Aelora. For the reason that Aelora had the prominent platinum blonde hair, she is not named a bastard by the people. Instead, she is looked upon as having a kind and intelligent soul, with the ability to train dragons like puppies. Others believe that the blood she shares from the Rogue Prince and Rhaenyra will cause a darker side to Aelora as she ages.

Aelora then finally closes her book, and gets up from her position from the tree as she sees her Uncle walking towards the hallways of the castle of Kings Landing. As she stands, she wipes the trailing dirt she has gotten from the grass off her dark blue velvet dress, and paces towards the boy.

"Aegon, have you heard the news of my Mother's new babe? Are you aware of the sex of the child?" The young girl asks the boy, hoping for a girl.

"Rhaenyra? No, yet I can guess that your Mother dearest will give birth to another dark haired child," Aegon looks down at her eyes, noticing the confusion, "Unlike you, of course Lora. You have significant and cherished hair unlike your siblings."

Aegon then concludes his longing of staring at the girl's face and hair as he tucks a strand of blonde hair behind Aelora's ear, and kisses her forehead. As the older boy's eyes leave hers, Lora furrows her brows at the unpleasant interaction.

They return to their separate ways as he walks back into the castle to be allegedly drunk in his cups, and Ser Harwin Strong calls her over, directing the Velayron siblings to the Dragonpit. For their Mother's new babe, the siblings find excitement in choosing the egg. For Targaryens, dragons are the most significant part of their lives. Hailing originally from Old Valyria in Essos, the Targaryens are the only dragonlords to escape the Doom of Valyria, having moved their House to Dragonstone just a few years before the cataclysmic destruction of their homeland. Each dragon, different from another, has a deep and special connection to their owner.

Aelora's dragon, Valaxon, "The Silver Storm," bonded quickly with Aelora at a young age, allowing for training to begin and finish much faster than her other relatives, including Aegon. Unlike the other dragons, Valaxon has bright silver scales, and hints of red along the sides of her wings. The beautiful appearance of Aelora's dragon is another factor of the town's belief of Aelora being of good importance to her family, or in the future, having ability to wreak havoc on them.