Part 1: Intro

BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP, BEEP BEEP!

"Ughhhhhh, cant I just stay home for once?" you say before slamming your bright pink alarm clock your grandma got you as a present when you first moved to Barcelona. " Nope cant let you do that" your best friend Angie says before hauling you out of your bead and into the bathroom. "I let you snooze once it wont happen again." "Wooooow how nice of you Angie an extra 2 minutes of sleep how generous!" you say sarcastically. "Your welcome!" she yells from the kitchen.

 You grab a change of clothes and decide on a pair of baggy jeans and a black hoodie. You hop in the shower wash your body,  wash your face, fix your hair, brush your teeth, and put on some light make up. You skip breakfast as usual and get in your car so you can head to your job at a local cafe.

"Oh hey, morning y/n 7:00 right on time" Jay says cheery as ever. "Hi Jay, morning to you too." you say walking off until Jay stops you. "Listen y/n, I hate saying this but Mrs. Chase wants to have a talk with you" he says wearing a frown as opposed to his warm smile. "Oh, um I guess I better go see her then. Thanks Jay." You say, your head hanging as Jay watches you walk to your managers office.

"Good morning Ms. y/ln." She says eyeing you with a disgusted face. "Good morning Mrs. Chase." "I  take it Jay sent you the message?" she said trying to look intimidating. "Yes, so please get to the main point of your talk." You said already knowing were it would lead, and only wishing to go home. " Well, alright then. You should go collect your things and check out because quite frankly, your fired. " she said grinning and waiting to see your face drop in shock. "Thanks for letting me know Carol. "  You walked of sad but still happy to know you didn't let  your ex boss alter your day. 

You collected your things as told and said goodbye to your only few friends at the trashy job. You climbed into your car and drove of while on the phone with Angie.

 "Angie I'm not that mad but I can believe such a witch works at such a cozy cafe!" 

"Listen y/n, its fine you'll get a new job and everything will be back to normal."

"Alright Angie, Thanks and bye" you hung up and parked your car in the parking lot. You went into your apartment and crashed onto your bed... although you realized Angie wasn't their. You wake up to a call from your landlord Chris and groan after awaking from your nap.

"Hello?" you say, voice scratching.

"Hi y/n, you've failed to pay your rent for weeks and I've called giving you notices for a month, I'm sorry but, I have to evict you."

"I get it Chris, I'll gmail you about the date I need to be out by. Thankyou." You said holding back tears. Your life was crashing down on you, fired from your job and evicted in one day. No one could help you now, you cried for hours until you woke up the next day. 

I have to gmail Chris. You opened up your laptop and gmailed Chris, it read...

Hey Chris,

Let me know when I need to be out, this really sucks but it is my fault. Thanks for your consideration.

--Y/N

He gmailed you back and said you needed to be out with in 2 weeks. What the hell. 2 weeks?  Does he know how hard it is to find an apartment, let alone WITH NO JOB. 

You called Angie and explained the situation and she said sorry and that we would always be friends. So you started packing, you took everything and decided to take an early start. You called up the only person you really had left, Jay.

"Hey Jay." Sorrow heavy in your voice

"Can I stay with you for a bit? I got evicted and I'm sure you know I'm out of a job."

"Sure! No problem, I don't see any problem with it!" He said with noticeable sympathy

"Thanks Jay, you're real nice. When can I come?"

"Oh, uh just after my shift is fine! See you then y/n!"

"Bye, Bye Jay. And thankyou again!" 

You hung up. Relieved that you could find a place to stay that fast, you gmail Chris and tell him the news. You say your goodbyes to Angie and said that you could talk soon.

"Farewell, I guess it's time for a new home" You say turning to the old apartment building.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter lovelies❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Fun fact this part ended on 777 words before this note. Comment any mistakes I might have made and give feedback and dont worry Neymar is next Part.

This is carol. (A witch)

This is Jay

This is Jay.

Thats angie

Thats angie.

And that is Chris.