3 years after that...

"Goodnight mommy." Rose said as I turned kissed her forehead.

"Goodnight Rose." I said to my daughter, closing her bedroom door behind me.

I turned to see Neymar standing in front of me smirking, I jumped at the surprise of seeing him. 

"What... scared?" He whispered in my ear.

"It was just a little twitch Neymar, come on I just put Rose to bed." I said back to him.

"It's just a twitch whenever I touch you too." He whispered, I could almost hear his grin.

"Neymar-"

He kissed me, cutting off me words. I have to admit, I could never figure out how to resist this man. When he whispered in my ear his words always seem to melt me.

He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist, and carried me into our room. We got in bed and went to sleep, and as per usual I woke up before Neymar and got out of bed.

"Stay... pleease you always leave me so early." He begged half awake.

"Nothing gets going in the house without me, if I leave you'll chase me when I wake up Rose." I said smirking.

"God you know me." He said rolling his eyes trying to prove me wrong by laying back down.

I went to wake up Rose and carried her to the kitchen.

"Where's daddy?" She said giving me puppy dog eyes just like her fathers, they were my soft spot.

"I have an idea, why don't you go and wake him up by jumping up and down on the bed?" I said laughing.

"YEAH!" She screamed.

"Shhhhh."

"Go, Go."

I walked her run up the stairs and heard Neymar's screaming soon after.

"ROSE ROSE OK OK." I began laughing at the chaos coming from the room.

She ran down the stairs and I saw Neymar walk down rubbing his eyes after. We began laughing an pointing at him as we saw his scruffed up hair. Neymar walked to me and hung of my waist as I was cooking breakfast.

"Good morning my perfect" He said to me.

"Good morning my little devil." He said picking up Rose and tickling her.

He sat down at the table and we all ate breakfast, I had made pancakes.

"What are we doing today love?" Neymar asked with a curious look.

"What are we doing?" Rose asked with the same look, she looked just like Neymar.

"Going to the beach!" I said throwing up my hands with Rose doing the same.

"Come on baby let's get ready." I said

Neymar got up and looked at me.

"Not you, Rose." I said holding his face.

I picked up rose and went to get her changed, I put her in a pink one piece and a white dress over it, along with some white sandals.

Then I brought her back downstairs and left her with Neymar while I went to get changed. I wore a red bikini and a white dress as well to cover it. I walked downstairs and immediately got sprayed with water.

"ROSE! NEYMAR!" I yelled playfully chasing my daughter around the room.

I saw Neymar trying to escape up the stairs into our room but didn't let him get away either, I grabbed his wrist and started tickling them both.

Neymar escaped from my grasp and escaped up the stairs, teasing me. He walked back down in his swim-shorts and a t-shirt. He grabbed his keys and we left to have our beach day.

YEAAAAAAAAAAAH THIS STORY IS FINALLY OVER!

THANKYOU TO THE 800 OF YOU THAT HAVE READ THIS STORY SO FAR AND I LOVE YOU SM!

A NEW STORY IS ALREADY ING THE WORKS AND I HOPED YOU ENJOYED MY FIRST BOOK!

❤️❤️❤️