Preview

Jesse was in her geometry class when one of the cool kids made his approach. As soon as she spotted his shoes out of the corner of her eye, she mentally groaned. When he found himself standing next to her, he stood in place for a moment before clearing his throat.

Looking up at the school's star quarterback, Jack, the tall busty brunette raised an eyebrow. He seemed nervous, even through his strength.

"H-Hey, babe...h-how uh...how are you feeling?"

"I am quite alright, actually. Thank you for asking."

Jack breathed a subtle sigh of relief.

"So, are you well? You look pale."

Jack sighed before sitting next to his girlfriend.

"No."

Jesse was a little perplexed.

"And why is that?"

"Davin dared me to squeeze your breasts to see if milk filled them."

"And you don't want to."

"Y-Yeah."

"Good boy. Now, what are you going to do instead?"

"Well, I was going to ask you if I could and just let you slap me. I mean, you scare the shit out of me to be honest."

"Aw, you're so brave, sweetie, but I have to say though, if you wanted, we could have done it at home, but...I guess I'm gonna have to punish him."

Jack clenched his eyes shut and waited for the slap only to feel a pair of soft lips touch his cheek.

"Honey, I thought I told you that I'd never hit you. Especially after what your father did to you."

"S-Sorry. I just...I can't stop feeling that fear."

"It's okay to tell the truth. It hurts, but I'd rather someone to be honest with me from the get-go than lie to me for an extended amount of time."

"I-I know, but...I...it still...affects me."

Jesse wrapped her arms around her lover, holding him in her arms. "Don't worry, hon. We'll through this. I promise."

Jesse was quite optimistic and supportive of her boyfriend as he'd been for since childhood.

Holding him, Jesse allowing Jack's hands to wander to her back.

"Now, I have an idea to punish your friend."

"What do you have in mind?"

Jesse smirks deviously before leaning in and turning her gaze to the reader, her eyes filled with mischief.

WARNING: This may or may not be in the final cut. Please be aware this is may or may not be in the final product.