Chapter 9 Confessions Pt. 1

Blake's P.O.V

"I can explain but we would just lose time in helping Rosalie, so why don't we get her to a pack doctor and then I'll explain this situation." Violet said as my raging eyes met hers.

I looked down at an unconscious Rosalie and my gaze softened. "Alright, where's your pack doctor?" I said picking up my mate in my arms.

Maya exchanged a look with Violet and then looked back at me. "Well about that, the pack doctor in this pack has been....killed." She said making me raise my eyebrows at her.

Unbelievable. I thought before starting to walk out the tunnel. "Where are you going?" Violet and the others went after me.

"I'm going to take Rosalie to my pack doctor." I said in an obvious tone.

We got outside and I motioned for Alec to open my car. He opened the backseat door for me and I laid my mate down there.

I closed the door and got in the car with Alec. I put the key in the ignition and drove off towards my pack house.

Behind my car, Maya and Violet followed me in their car. I gripped the steering wheel in an act of anxiousness, before driving faster.

After a few minutes we got to my pack house and I bolted out of the car. I opened the backseat door and carried Rosalie out before rushing inside the house.

I rushed down the halls and soon came upon the pack doctor's office.

"Alpha Blake, how may I help you?" My pack doctor, Martha asked.

"I found her unconscious and she's currently bleeding. I don't know what's wrong with her!" I say in a panicked voice.

Martha instructs me to lay my mate down and I do gently. Martha examines Rose and gasps once she sees the blood stain forming on Rose's dress.

"I need to stop the bleeding immediately and for that you'll have to go Alpha." Martha told me getting out her medical kit.

A groan escaped me as I knew I had to leave. I gave one last look at Rose before reluctantly walking out of the room.

"How's Rose? What happened?" Violet asked me.

"The doc's going to try and stop the bleeding and let's hope that Rose will be fine after that." I said informing her, Alec, and Maya.

"Now can you come with me to my office Violet?" I asked her.

"Sure." She said before following me down the hall.

We walked inside and took our seats. "Will you tell me what happened?" I questioned.

She took a deep breath and nodded before informing me.

Alec's P.O.V

Maya and I stayed seated in the hall as Blake entered his office with Violet.

"So how long have you known Rosalie?" I asked trying to make small talk.

"About a few years, I'd stay at least 7." Maya said making me nod.

"And does she know that you're a werewolf?" I questioned.

Maya shifted in her seat and cleared her throat. "Well she kind of found out yesterday so she's a bit shifty on the topic." She answered.

"I see." I muttered looking back at Martha's office door.

"Oh gosh, sorry we're late! We finally got rid of those rogues and managed to drive over here. How is she?" A sweet voice exclaimed as she ran over to Maya and I.