Chapter 11 Drama

Rosalie's P.O.V

Everything was going great between Blake and I. We were having a nice conversation, we were comfortable with each other and then the moment was ruined.

As soon as yells were heard from outside the room I got up, with the help of Blake and we both rushed out of the room. I stood by the door of the patient room, stunned as I saw my friends and Alec yelling loudly at each other and at Sarah.

"WHAT IS GOING ON HERE?!" Blake roars next to me, shutting everyone up quickly. Note to self: don't make Blake mad.

Everyone immoderately freezes as they all notice Blake's icy glare. I place my hand on his shoulder and give him a warm smile, as if trying to sooth down his anger.

"Blake," Sarah screeches stomping over to us, "Why were you in that room with her? Are you cheating on me?!"

"I am not cheating on you Sarah because we're not together and as to why I was in that room with Rosalie, that would be none of your business." Blake says in an irritated tone.

"You can't break up with me! We can't be over, we're soulmates. Don't tell me your leaving me for this slut!" She snarls.

"Excuse me?" I question raising an eyebrow at her.

Blake growls dangerously at her and wraps his arm around my waist, pulling me close to him. "I would advise you to watch your words Sarah. Your talking to your Luna." Blake narrows his eyes at her, making Sarah and me look at him with wide eyes.

"Luna?" We both whisper.

"You want me to be the Luna of your pack?" I smile at him. He faces me and his gaze softens as he nods making me smile wider.

"Y-YOU MAN STEALER! YOU BITCH!" Sarah suddenly yells, catching me off guard as she slaps me hard and sends me falling to the floor.

She jumps on me getting ready to hit me again, but I sit up quickly and push her off me, holding my stinging cheek. "Alec take Sarah to the dungeons and lock her up in one of the cells. NOW!" Blake commands as he checks to see if I'm ok.

"Are you alright? How's your wound? How's the baby?!" He panics.

"I'm fine, my cheek just stings a little but that's all." I smile reassuringly at him.

"It's creating a bruise!" Maya points out.

"That bitch!" Violet exclaims as they all crowd around me, checking my cheek.

"I'll be back." Blake growls, his eyes shifting to a golden color as he walks down the hall.

"Well...Sarah's gonna die, Blake's wolf came out." Luna cringes.

"I think she used her werewolf strength on me." I mumble as I wince at the pain from the slap.

"HEY PEOPLE! IM BACK!" Someone shouts from down the halls. We all give each other glances before I walk down the hallway, to where the person was and see a girl about my age with dirty blonde hair and forest green eyes.

"Umm hi, may I help you?" I ask politely.

Her head tilts to the side in confusion before she smiles and says "Hi! I'm Jessica, I'm looking for Blake."

"Oh I'm Rosalie and he's a bit busy right now."

"Are you a new pack member? I've never seen you around, or any of you people." She mumbles seeing my friends behind me.

"You could say that."

Blake's P.O.V

"You disrespect me, you disrespect my mate, you HIT HER call her names and still expect me to FORGIVE you?! You must be damn out of your mind!" I growl at Sarah.

"But Blake I love you! And I know you love me too!" She cries.

"Haha! Love you?! Don't make me laugh." My wolf, Caiden sneers at her.

Sarah gulps and steps back into the cell as my golden eyes burn into her blue ones. "Your goddamn lucky that these bars are protecting you right now." Caiden says menacingly before walking towards Alec.

"I want her thrown out of the pack, right this instance. Understood?" Caiden questions making Alec nod frantically. I walk out of the room and go search for the only thing that can make me calm down. My mate.

I search for her scent and sense that she's by the pack house entrance. I rush over there to see her talking to my cousin, Jessica.

"Blake!" Rose calls rushing towards me when she sees me. I hug her close to me and burry my face in her neck, breathing in her scent making me gain back control of Caiden.

We pull away and I examine her face seeing a purple bruise turning darker by the minute. "How dare she!" I mutter.

"It's ok Blake, honestly." Rose reassures me.

I sigh but nod reluctantly before remembering Jessica. "Jess! When did you get here?" I chuckle pulling her into a hug.

"Just a few minutes ago and for what I can see, I've missed a lot." She points out.

"You've missed quite a bit, how was Japan?"

"Absolutely amazing!"

"I can imagine, have you met my mate Rosalie?" I say bringing Rose to my side.

"Your mate?! Oh my god, thank you Jesus! I was afraid it was that bi- I mean, Sarah like honestly Blake what did you see in her?" Jess scowls before bone crushing Rosalie making me laugh a little.

As they pull away I introduce Jess to everyone and vice versa. After a while of talking in the living room Violet and Noah have to leave. "We have to get back to the twins, will you come with us Rose?" Noah asks.

"Well umm I.." Rose trails off glancing at me making me speak up, "She can stay here, I don't think it'll be safe if she travels with her wound still possibly open."

Rose grins at me and nods. "Yeah I'll stay here. You guys can go back to your twins, I'm going to be fine here." She says.

"Well I'll be leaving with you guys then, I have to make sure my pack is safe." Luna concludes.

"Well I'll stay here, Ryder you go on without me ok?" Maya tells him, he objects for a few minutes before agreeing.

We all watch them part from the door and I close it before taking the girls upstairs. "Jess you still have your room, Maya you can have the guest room in front of Rosalie's and Rose your room will be next to mines." I instruct as I show them their rooms.

"Great! Goodnight everyone!" Jess says, waving at us before walking towards her room.

"Well goodnight guys." Maya hugs Rose and waves at me before walking into her room.

"Umm I guess I'll go to sleep too." Rose hugs me and starts to walk into her room, but I suddenly grab her hand and pull her back gently.

"Wait Rose do you want to see something first?" I question her.

"Sure." She smiles and I take her up towards the roof. I pull out a blanket, that I keep stored away up here and we both sit down.

"So what did you want to show me?" She asks.

"Lay down." I say as I lay down in the blanket and she does the same.

"Now look up, see the stars and the moon." I point out at the night sky.

"It's magical." She breathes out, her sapphire eyes shining brightly. I turn my head still staring at her. A true beauty at sight.

"Aren't you going to see the stars too?" She giggles staring back at me.

"Nope! Nothing could compare to your beauty." I cheekily smile making her blush and roll her eyes playfully.

"How charming." She laughs looking back at the stars. I wrap my arms around her and we both just lay there in silence.

We both try to enjoy the peaceful moment that we somehow know, won't last.