Taehyung (V) ~ Fainted

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!! I hope that all of you are going to have an amazing 2023!

So this is a request from @Bangtan2509 please enjoy! I can only imagine how hard it is to do what day do. But they are doing it amazing!

Where do you all come from with countries? Than I can write more around those places too, so it may seem more real or close...

It was there second night performing in France and Taehyung hasn't been feeling well the last couple of days. He was sick last week but couldn't rest because of the tour in Europa.

He didn't regret it, he loved it. Sometime he let the fans sing his part or one of his brothers took over or was second voice. Just to give ARMY a special night. He was laying on the couch thinking about the crowd that is being let inside right now. He wasn't sick now, he was just exhausted, his body didn't get the rest it needed and he it isn't getting the rest for a few days.

He could feel how his body needs the rest and if he was completely honest with himself he wasn't enjoying himself like he normally does. He feels sorry for ARMY, he feels sorry for his members, he feels like he has let them down by becoming sick in the first place.

He has said so many apologies over the last weeks, that he was sorry he was sick and couldn't give his all, he said sorry about every mistake he has made. But he is trying so hard not to make any. He was sorry because he couldn't sing well and mostly he was sorry that he let everyone down.

He gives all his energy to the concert those night and he tried so hard to be good enough. But for him, it was never good enough.

And if the concert was just the only thing he should be worried about... He needs to do so much when he comes back to Korea. He needs to finish thing up with the drama he is filming. He needs to start to work on his own mixtape and that are only the big things he needs to do.

A single tear escapes his eyes as slowly his eyes close to get the a little bit of extra sleep.

"Taehyungie." The voice of Jimin spoke as he opens his eyes and sits up from the couch.
"Did you sleep again?" Jimin says smiling soft, it wasn't a surprise for the members to find him sleeping somewhere. He had the special power that he could sleep everywhere he wants to.
"Yeah." Taehyung says as he rubs his eyes to get the sleep out.
"You seem a bit pale, you feeling ok?" Jimin ask, he is always worried about the others. It didn't go unnoticed that Taehyung wasn't the same since he got sick but still it didn't show with the concert. There he just smiles and dances and gives his all.

The members told him that is was ok, that he could take a little break. It wasn't bad to sit one show out. But Taehyung couldn't and he told them that he felt good enough to preform. But Jimin and the others notices the energy it cost Taehyung and he sleep everywhere.

"Please Tae, just tell me." Jimin says, sitting down next to his friend.
"I just feel really tired, I just don't know if I can make it today. I am so sorry." Taehyung says soft.
"I know it hard, if you want to sit out. Or just sit on a chair it is ok."
"No I don't want that, I feel good enough to perform."
"Just tell me if you need anything."
"I will."
"I'll be good enough right?" Taehyung ask soft as he once again a tear escapes. Jimin wipes the tear away as he nods.
"You always will be." Jimin hugs his friend before they both get ready for the concert.

****

The first few songs are going so well, Taehyung is dancing around, jumping dancing but his body is telling him to stop but of course he ignores it.

It is now time for them to hold their talk, it has always been a little pause for the boys while they somehow interact with ARMY with feels amazing.

Taehyung sits down next Jungkook as he leans against the maknea who just let it happens.