Chapter 6

After the summer break, that I spent with my dad, my fourth year started. So much happened. Someone opened the chamber of secrets and everyone thought it was Harry. Not me though. I tried to help them find the heir of Slytherin. Also, we had a new dada teacher, Professor Lockhart. Every other girl liked him, even Hermione. I mean, he did great things, but he posed with it and I can't stand people who think they're better than others.
One day Professor Lockhart and Professor Snape demonstrated how a Duell works. First Snape won and then some students should try it. Suddenly I heard my name and I walked onto the stage. My partner was no other than Cedric.
„Ready to lose?" He asked jokingly.
„Since when do you talk to yourself?" I answered and the duel started. We bowed, then took our wands out, turned our backs to each other and started walking.
„1...2...3." Professor Lockhart said and we turned around.
„Expelliarmus!" I said and Cedric flew backwards, while his wand flew in my open hand. Everyone applauded, except his fan group, and I walked to Cedric to help him up.
Then Harry and Draco duelled and it went wrong. Later everyone thought Harry opened the chamber of secrets because he is a parseltongue. One by one people turned to stone.
When Hermione turned to stone, I found the piece of paper in her hand and read it. She found out what it was, a Basilisk. I told Harry and Ron and together we went to Professor Lockhart. That son of a bitch tried to escape, but we were faster. All of us went to the chamber of secrets, which we found thanks to the moaning Myrte. We went in, but inside Lockhart got Ron's wand and threatened us. He tried to obliviate us, but Ron's wand was broken so the spell backfired. The rest of the story I just knew from Harry and Ron's tellings, because I got hit by a brick when the ceiling broke down. I woke up at the hospital wing and saw that some people sat next to me. Cedric, the twins, Harry, Ron and Hermione were there. I tapped Fred's hand and he looked at me.
„Nice to have you back." He smiled and everyone else looked at me now.
„How long?" I asked.
„Just a few hours," George said.
„Okay." Then I fell asleep again.
Then the summer break started already and I went home. Dad picked me up and at home, he told me something really nice.