Chapter 13

After some weeks I got a call and the EMI told me that they organised a concert. A big one. I couldn't believe it and was really thankful. It was a concert for wizards, witches and muggles. I was invited to a TV show where I talked about the upcoming concert and when it would be. On October 11th and November 25th I should play a concert. Together we picked songs out and I practised them. I asked Charlie to join me for 'Dusk till Dawn' because it's too personal to sing it with someone else.
Then October 11th came and in the evening the concert started. I walked on stage and saw all these people. I was speechless.
„Wow, that is a lot of people. I didn't think so many would come. Thank you so much for supporting me." I said to them and scanned the rows. In the first row were Dad and Dora. Sirius wasn't able to come because he was still being searched for and animals weren't allowed here. Charlie sat at the edge of the first row because he had to come on stage for a song. „I'll start with a new song called 'According to you' which I wrote about my Haters and my boyfriend. You'll understand how that works if you listen to the lyrics."
The crowd cheered but went silent as soon as I started.
But according to him I'm beautiful, incredible and he can't get me out of his head." I sang and pointed at Charlie. The whole crowd followed my finger and looked at Charlie. He just sat there and smiled proudly. I sang some more songs and finally, it was time for ‚Dusk till Dawn'. So I nodded at Charlie and the music started. He got his mic out and started singing. Everyone looked confused at him and then I started singing with him. One by one the crowd held up a lighter and waved it slowly. I put my guitar away and we walked toward each other. It was just us. We looked into each other's eyes and the moment ended too soon. After we ended we looked at the people.
„May I introduce my boyfriend Charlie Weasley. The song was about him and I hope you enjoyed it." I said and the crowd seemed like they did. Charlie gave me a quick kiss and then went back to his seat. I sang more songs and after one hour the concert ended.
„That was the last song for today. I hope you enjoyed it and maybe we'll see us at another concert. Thank you so much for coming." I ended.
„Encore! Encore! Encore!" The crowd then shouted.
„Really?" I asked and everyone screamed "Yes". „I have an idea. Since that is my first concert ever we'll write a song together. If one of you has a strong feeling that they'd like to put in the song you can stand up now," I explained.
A lot of people stood up and I picked some of them. They were allowed to come on the stage and I gave them my e-mail address.
„Okay, all of you will have the possibility to see the steps of the song on google. Just search for my name and this date to see the progress. You'll have to say where you sat and then it'll work. Don't tell outsiders about that, they'll hear the song when it's finished. Have a great evening."
Everyone left and just my family and Charlie waited for me. They hugged and congratulated me.
The next day I talked with the people who wrote the song with me and it went well. After some weeks we finished it and of course, was every step for the insiders online. We called the song 'She used to be mine' and it was really nice to write with them. On November 25th I played the song live on stage and told the crowd about the production. Even some of the original writers were there. The concert on this day was also great. I loved to interact with the crowd and sang together with them.
A few days after the concert I talked to my manager and we decided that I'd get a work mobile phone to interact even more with my fans. In my free time, I did a lot with Charlie. We were deeply in love. I knew that he was the one I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. His colleagues and I got well along too. They helped me with ideas for new songs because I mostly wrote about things that really happened. That's why I published my phone number. Now my fans could text me and tell me their stories. Then I'd write a song to that story. Also, I got better with dragons but stay at a safe distance. From afar they're very impressive and full of pride.
For Christmas, we stayed in Romania because it was safer. Voldemort got more powerful each day and not even Dumbledore could help anymore. Charlie told me about his death. Snape murdered him on the astrometry tower. I was scared because you-know-who got mightier. Charlie was always by my side and I felt safe with him. I also got a lot of messages from my friends about new songs. I tried to make songs out of it and sometimes it was really good. It helped to distract me. The next concert was on February thirteenth. Till then I wanted to have some new songs. Sometimes we did campfires and talked for hours. Mostly Ben and I got close and he became one of my best friends. Soon the next concert came and there I sang songs from my fan's stories. They loved it and I did too. Charlie was also at that concert and cheered for me the whole time. The fans loved the concept and I got more and more messages.