The Start of Our Journey!

Hello all. I am Izuku Midoriya. I'm here to tell you the story of how myself and my wife Momo Yaoyorozu not only were taken from this world, but returned after years of hell with incredible powers. How we saved this world from all manner of villains. Where do we begin our story? Why at the beginning of course. I was born the son of Inko and Hisashi Midoriya. Hard working husband and wife. Not poor but not rich either. Momo was born the daughter and heiress of the Yaoyorozu fortune her parents were Ina and Funaki Yaoyorozu. They were the richest family in all Japan.

      Some of you may ask what we had in common. Well in our world 80% of the population have special powers they were born with called Quirks. But myself and Momo we were part of the 20% born without quirks. Our world hates those without quirks. We lived different lives though. I was abused and bullied until I was 10. Momo however being from a wealthy family wasn't bullied, abused, or neglected. But just like myself at the age of 10 was teleported to another planet.

     This planet was pure hell. For years we were subjected to hellish tortures. Our one saving grace was that they were not interested in raping us. But they did horrors upon us that would scar even AFO's devious mind. For 6 years we were sliced up, torn apart, burnt, shot, stabbed, drowned, fed to wild animals, etc etc etc. See the worst part of this world was we were killed millions of times but an hour later we were brought back to life. 2 years in I demanded they torture me for both of us. I couldn't watch Momo be hurt anymore. They agreed temporarily. For 3 years I was their sole victim but they had enough and tortured us both yet again for the final year.

      However we were freed from our hell by a god who saw our torment and intervened. This god restored our bodies completely and our minds. I was now 6'1 225 pounds and Momo was 5'7 and 130 pounds. We still remember all the tortures but it doesn't affect us like it would others. We are affected yes but not to the degree we were left dribbling messes on the floor. "W-Who are y-you?" I asked the being as I stood in front of Momo to protect her from whatever tortures it had planned. "Fear not humans. I am the god Zorvance. I rescued you from the planet you were on.  You both are needed for the safety of your birth planet." Said the god Zorvance. "W-what? B-but how? We have n-no p-power. What c-can we d-do?" Asked Momo as she hid behind me. The being smiled at us. "That is where I come in humans. I will grant you incredible powers. Each of you will gain powers. You both won't have all the same powers but they will help you become the heroes your Earth needs. You will instantly gain them and know how to use them to their fullest extent. Use these powers to save your world. As you two are the only ones capable of doing so. Your fates and planet have been tampered with by incredibly powerful dark forces. So strong that no gods can enter them. You two are our only hope to restore the natural order of things. Will you do this for us?"

   We looked at each other and nodded. "Yes Sir Zorvance. We will do what you request of us. We will save our planet from the evils that control it!" We say in unison. Zorvance smiles. "Thank you human children. Save your planet!" He said placing a hand on each of our heads. We both felt the near limitless power course into our bodies and instantly knew how to use them. "There we go. These powers are yours to use to save the Earth. Do your best children of man." He said as we both imagined the same place on Earth and teleported to it. However it wasn't like it should have been.

      We teleported to what should have been UA High. But instead it was just ruins. "Izu...what happened here?" Asked Momo. I sighed "I do not know Momo. But if this is UA then that means most the world's heroes have been killed or captured. We should check and see if there is anything to help us understand the events that transpired while we were gone." I said somberly. Before we left Momo used her power of creation to create clothing for us to wear as well as some weapons. I had been gifted mastery with dual sword wielding and combined with my energy manipulation I could fire off energy blasts as well from my hands or the swords. I chose two of her near indestructible Dintral katanas. Momo was now a master with spears. So she created a special Dintral spear that could store my energy inside it and fire off blasts from the tip. Armed and clothed we made our way through the ruined UA. We searched for awhile before we suddenly hear shouts up ahead.