Musutafu Freed pt 1

After eating we went to sleep each of us having our own rooms. I was awoken in the middle of the night as Momo was suffering night terrors of our time spent on the hell planet. I went to her room and woke her up. "Momo wake up. It's only a nightmare you're safe I promise!" I said as she woke with a start and began crying as she hugged me. "I-Izu I'm s-sorry I w-woke you up. I w-was back t-there b-being tortured again." I hugged her and rubbed circles on her back. "It's okay Momo. I understand. No need to worry or apologize about it. It's perfectly reasonable. Just know we will never go back there. I will protect you with all my power." She wept in my arms for awhile as I saw Nezu he smiled and went back to his room. He himself has been tortured so he understood the situation. "Thank you Izuku. You've always been so kind and respectful towards me. You never get mad at me for my fears or worries." I hugged her and said "Momo we've been all we have had for 6 years. Id make a shitty friend if I treated you with anger for understandable fears and worries wouldn't I?" She looked at me as I used my thumb to wipe away some of her tears. "Why is it you never got the nightmares Izuku?" I sighed. "Because I was already used to being tortured. Pain and even death didn't frighten me anywhere near as much as the thought of losing you. Before we got teleported there Momo I was already suicidal. I spent 6 years being neglected and abused. Beaten and had quirks used on me. I had no one after my diagnosis Momo. You're truly the first real friend I've ever had."

        She looked sad to hear me speak of my past as I never told her much about it. "Not even your parents cared?" I shook my head. "No. My parents stopped caring once I was declared quirkless. Only 2 people cared about me since my diagnosis. You and my former best friends mother. Katsuki Bakugo was my mothers friends son. Our mothers were the best of friends. We grew up together and we were best friends almost brothers really his father died when he was a baby and his mother hadn't remarried. But when I was diagnosed. My parents gave up on me. Katsuki turned his back on me to become my biggest tormentor. His mother Mitsuki was like my aunt. She cared more for me than my own parents. But..... I hid what was happening from her I even stopped going to their home out of fear his mother would find out and she'd abandon me too. So until you and I met on the hell world I had only her memory to go on." Momo wept to finally learn all this after 6 years.

     "But why Izu? My life was free of such things why was yours so horrible?" I sighed when she started to figure it out. "Money and power Momo. Your family had the most of both so you were spared. My family had no power and were middle class. My memories of my Aunt Mitsuki when I'd tell her I was going to try and be a hero without a quirk are 1 of 2 reasons why I always stood by your side protecting you. She told me innocence must always be protected especially girls. As well she told me that a true hero never goes back on their word. I promised you the day we met that I would always protect you as much as I can. That's why I took the torture for us both for 3 years. To protect you and your innocent heart. My life doesn't matter if you get to live Momo. Protecting you is all I have in this world." I say as my own tears start to fall. "B-but your life matters to me Izu. Without you I have nothing and no one. I can't fight without you there to guide me and help. I can't sleep if you're not nearby to keep my nightmares at bay. I can't smile if you're not here with me." I smiled at her. "Then I will do all I can to always be there for you Momo. You give me the strength I need to stand beside you. I may just be a deku. But this deku will guard you with all his might." She smiles then tilts her head "What's a deku?" I sigh. "Deku means useless or worthless. The kanji in my given name can be read deku. Katsuki called me that to remind me that I had no power and no value." That saddened her to know that even my childhood friend hated me and refused to use my name only an insult.

     "But you have value. To me you're the most valuable person my guardian. My knight. My friend. You're not a deku Izu." I smiled at that. "Thank you Momo. I'm honored to be your friend and knight. Hehe. You're hugging me so close I think your boobs are sticking out my back Momo." She blushed at that. "Oh you hush. I know when you're scared thats what you do to hide your heart Izu. Why do you always get scared when I call you my friend?" I freeze. "We free Musutafu and I'll tell you. Okay Momo?" She nods. "I-Izu?" I smile "Yeah Momo?" She breathes a bit heavy for some reason. "C-can you sleep next t-to m-me tonight?" I froze. "W-what?" She looked me in the eyes. "Please just this once Izu?" I sigh then smile at her. "Okay. Just don't get too handsy. Hehe." Thwack! "Ow. Sorry was trying to make you laugh." She giggled at that. "Oh you stop. Hehe." I smiled happy to see her smiling and giggling again. I lay in bed as she lays beside me and hugs me. "I'm scared Izu. What if the two of us won't be enough?" I think on her words. "We were gifted unimaginable powers by a god who gave us everything we need to take back our world Momo. He said the two of us will be needed to take Earth back from the forces holding it. Trust in Zorvance and we will win." She nods then lays her head on my chest. I try not to panic and lucky she isn't looking as I'm neon red trying to slay the pervy dragon in my mind. "Good night Izu." She said as I smiled. "Sweet dreams Momo."