Musutafu Freed pt 2

We wake up the next day. Yet again Momo is on top of me with her boobs in my face. I smiled as I held her after a few minutes Momo woke up. "Uhh Izu did I roll on top of you in my sleep again?" I chuckled. "Yes. Yes you did love." Momo blushed as she sat on my abs. "Izu does this change anything?" She asked as I smiled. "Oh totally. Now when I tease you I'm not just teasing my crush but my girlfriend." I said as I sat up with Momo wrapping her legs around my waist. We made out for a few minutes as she ground on my hard cock. After breaking for air she smiled at me. "Hehe well after we retake Musutafu I think this huge beast of yours deserves a prize Izu."

    I blushed as we both knew what Momo meant. After my dick relaxed I dispelled my barrier and we went outside. Mei, Ochaco, Ida, and Kendo were helping Nezu clear out the rubble of UA as the rest stood on guard duty. I smiled as aunt Mitsuki came up to us. "Whew hope you two didn't break the bed last night. Hehe." We blushed and shook our heads making her laugh. I sighed before giving Momo the specs for the construction droids. She made 30 construction droids and 10 more fighter droids.

     I smiled watching the construction droids work on removing and destroying all the rubble for a few hours. Once Momo had rested and could make more things I requested her to make powerful stationary turrets all around the edge of my barriers. After doing so I decided to check on a specific place I knew was pretty far. I had to know if an old friend of Momo's was still alive. So I used my energy sense and to my surprise I found her. But she wasn't in a safe place. She had been captured by the demonic horde along with thousands of people. I sighed and knew if I were to rescue just her I'd anger her. So instead I focused on the entirety of Musutafu. I was surprised at how many powerful people still were within Musutafu. One extremely powerful boy and his brother sister and mother were currently in trouble. I smiled drew my blades and warped out.

     I appeard behind them and leapt over firing energy attacks at the demon horde. "Oi fuck off the people demons. They're my allies and under my protection!" I bellowed as I used many powerful attacks to decimate the opposition. A few minutes later I had defeated everyone. I sheathed my weapons and ran up to the family. "Grab onto me and I will take us to UA. It's safe there as demons cannot enter it." The family did as asked and I warped into UA. "Tada. We're here. I am Izuku. Nice to help you all." I said as the 4 smiled a bit. I found out they were Rei, Fuyumi, Natsuo, and Shoto Himura. Formerly Todoroki but after Enji died they changed their name to Rei's maiden name. I smiled and took them to the bunker which thankfully had food stores that could last for 40 years as Nezu for some reason is a goddamn hoarder! 

         After I introduce everyone to the Himura family they each took up a role. Shoto and Natsuo would help the fighters and Rei and Fuyumi would both help the wounded and the builders. I went to Momo and requested her to make a few dozen melee and long range weapons so that we'd have plenty and told her about her friend. "Momo you remember your quirkless friend Melissa Shield?" She smiled and nodded to me. "She's still alive. Right now her and a few thousand people are trapped on I-Island. It's essentially a giant prison nowadays." Momo sighed. "We can't just take her and warp back can we?" I shook my head. "No. Not if what you told me of her is true. She'd feel guilty and grow angry at us. But should we expand the barrier or make more to increase the range of safety we can then warp them back here to help fight for the freedom of Musutafu." Momo thought about that for a moment. "What if you and a few hundred fighter droids were to head to I-Island then defeat the demonic horde there and build a massive barrier around I-Island?" I thought on that. If we did as such surely I could help them all and they could then work in building equipment to help study this situation. "It might work but to do that you'd need to be able to build more advanced fighter droids. Roughly 300 of them and I could do that. Can you do that Momo?" She asked for the specs and once I give them to her she thinks on it. "I can do it yes but it would take me three days to make them all. Can you help find more people to bring here and work on reaching a hospital here to help bring medical supplies to UA?" I nodded and she smiled at me.