🍋Blissful Union🍋

Momo and I lay in bed breathing ragged and sweating. Both amazed at what the two of us had just done. "Damn....Izu you're a beast in bed!" Said Momo as my cheeks flushed and I nodded. "You're...not so....bad yourself Momo." I said before we both looked to one another and chuckled at our compliments. "Hehehe. Not gonna lie. That was fucking amazing Izuku. Hehe didn't know that it would be that good. Hehe can't imagine ever doing that with anyone but you." Momo said as she held herself above me with a hand on either side of me.

   "Hehe me too. You're the only one for me love." I said as my eyes wandered from hers to her enormous breasts with their small nipples and areola. They looked two or three cup sizes bigger than they are due to that. I raised my head and kissed her as we hugged each other. Our minds wandering back to what we just did.

     Flashback starts

     Momo and I had headed back to our room and I placed the solid barrier in front of the door again. We both stripped down completely after kissing. We could not hold back any longer. We had freed Musutafu and I-Island. With all the teasing from Mitsuki and Melissa we were very ready. I looked in awe at her amazing naked form. From head to toe she was the very definition of the words beautiful and sexy.

    "Holy shit Izuku! How big is that monster?" She asked me as I grinned and looked down to see it hard as steel. "Dunno. Never measured but I'm fairly certain it's big enough for you." I said with a smirk. She giggled as her face was crimson. She winked at me and walked up before getting on her knees. She had reached up with one hand and gripped my hardened shaft. I moaned a bit fron her soft hand as the other began to fondle my balls. "Ooh so big and thick Izu. And gauging from your enormous balls you have a lot in you that needs to come out." She purred as she began to stroke me. Fuck she is good with her hands.

    She would slowly go the full length of my member before occasionally speeding up. She leaned in and began to pick and kiss my cock after a minute going all the way up the length and frenulum. I moaned from the pleasure she was giving me. "Mmm so tasty too. I think I need to have a taste test of that seed." She said as she kissed the head of my dick. "Fuck yes. Mmm damn you're very good at ahhh this Momo." I moaned out as she began to inhale my cock into her mouth. All the while taking her hands and rubbing her breasts. I listened to her gag a bit as she got a few inches down her throat. I couldnt tell if she was moaning for my benefit or truly pleased by her own actions either way it was working.

     She began to slowly bob her head back and forth on my cock as she moved a hand down her stomach and upon reaching her bald pussy she began to rub it moaning even louder as she sucked me off. "Hoooly shit thats Ohhh fucking amazing!" I groaned out as each time she moaned it vibrated my dick making it even more pleasurable. She winked at me as she increased her speed taking more of my cock into her mouth with each motion. Within three minutes she had gotten three quarters of my dick in her throat and she would rub her tongue up the bottom of my dick and open and close her throat on it. I was on cloud nine as I watched her play with one of her breasts and rub her wet snatch faster and faster. "Fuuck yess just ahhh like that Momo!" I moaned as her eyes rolled back in her head and she screamed into my dick with her back arched. I was in awe as I watched her orgasm and squirt all over the floor. Her breathing became heavy and she slowed her oral assault for a moment.

    She popped off my dick for a minute and grabbed it as she walked back to the bed. I honestly was not minding. She sat me down before saying. "Hehe I want to try something. Since I know how much you love these I wanna see if I can guve you a blowjob as I stroke you huge cock with my big tits Izu." I blinked a sec before getting a wide grin. "Hell yeah. Hehe like I'd be against that. Bet they will feel amazing on my monster." I said with a grin. She smiled and once more got on her knees. Though this time pressing her mountainous breasts against my cock which felt like heavenly pillows. She slowly began to pump on it as she leaned her head down and began to suck me off once more. I was in awe at the dual pleasure. She could only take four or five inches in at a time but the softened of her breasts on the rest of my cock was definitely working. For five more minutes she put in the work and I felt myself humping into her breasts and mouth and her eyes widened as she spoke to my mind. 'Oh fuck yes Izu. Cum for me baby. Cum all the way down my throat. Give me every succulent drop of your delicious seed!' That was all I needed to hear as I moaned loud and felt my cum rocket down her throat in several large bursts. Her eyes wide as she swallowed again and again. Three times I filled her mouth and she swallowed every drop. I fell back on my elbows breathing ragged as she slowly pulled off on my cock licking up all the remnants left on it. "Fucking hell Izu that was amazing! So damn much and it tasted so freaking sweet. Hehe whew I definitely want to do this more often." She said while winking and climbing up to wrap her arms around my neck. "Well that makes two of us. Hehe phew you're amazing at that Momo. Surprised you actually swallowed it all." I said with a wink.