Aςε Rαηκïηg

Wεlcσmε Τσ Τhε λcε Lσg

─────────
ᑎᕮᕮᗪ TO KO
─────────
✦ To cancel a strike penalty [additional one chapter reading], you need 10 Ace points.
When you use your points, your total points decrease.
✦ The Legendary Ace requires 100 Ace points. Members can cash in points to get the entire club to review their book that week. To cash it in, post this message on the club's wall: Trump Card-Legendary Ace.
✦ For all ace points inquiries and issues, message WordSmith001.

─────────
POINT SYSTEM
─────────
Win an award || 25 points || If you win an award in any Coalition contest/challenges, you'll be rewarded with this haul of Ace Points.

Review legend || 10 points || Whenever you win the RL title, you gain these points.

Re-post chapters for us to read || 8 points ||These points will be awarded each time a reader edits one of their chapters and requests for a re-read.

Review legend nominee || 5 points || Whenever your housekeeper nominates you for the RL title, you earn these points.

Loyalty points || 5 points || Membership counts for something. Members who stay with the club for a year earn these points when the points reset in the new year.

Upvoted feedback || 5 points || Whenever you leave helpful feedback for a member, and they comment about it in the weekly log, you'll get these points.

Upvote a feedback  || 2 point || Whenever you upvote someone's feedback comment on your book in the weekly log, you'll receive these points.

Engagement || 2 points || You gain these points whenever you respond to activity on the club's page. This also includes welcoming new members and wishing trial members good luck. Engagement points now include responding to house member's response to the discussion questions regarding your book, when you're Cell Pick of the week or BOTM.

Refer a member to the club ||  2 points || You gain these points whenever you refer a member to the club, and they successfully complete their trial period.

Early Bird || 2 points || You earn these points when you complete your reviews on time. Wednesday 11:59 PM EST is the cutout.

The Legendary Ace || Redeem Rewards || Members can cash in their points to get the entire club to review their book for the week.

─────────ᒪᕮᗩᗪᕮᖇᗷOᗩᖇᗪ─────────

─────────
ᒪᕮᗩᗪᕮᖇᗷOᗩᖇᗪ
─────────

━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━ᗰᕮᗰᗷᕮᖇS SᑕOᖇᕮᗷOᗩᖇᗪ ━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━
ᗰᕮᗰᗷᕮᖇS SOᖇᕮᗷOᗩᖇᗪ
━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

monstermakers || 37 Ace Points

uschibear || 26 Ace Points

JoshBerliner || 25 Ace Points

WriterAnimated || 24 Ace Points

AshlynLynx || 21 Ace Points

wolfgirltilly8914 || 19 Ace Points

Shortminion97 || 13 Ace Points

WordSmith001 || 6 Ace Points

inkyys || 6 Ace Points

ONE_H_ || 6 Ace Points