Coalition Log 26

Welcome to Coalition Log 26

This log will run from Wednesday 19 /07/2023 to Monday 31/07/2023
Reviewing DEADLINE is Monday at 11:00 PM EST

We were a little late to post this log and we apologize. We will be back to our regular reading schedule in late July.

In the meanwhile, if you are or know anyone interested in managing the Book Club, kindly send us a DM.

Remember that referring your friends to apply to our book club earns you Ace Points too. If you've got friends interested in exchanging reviews with their peers, kindly help spread the word about Coalition Book Club on your wall.

·.★·.·'¯'·.·★ 🅽🅾🆃🅸🅲🅴 ★·.·'¯'·.·★.·

We currently only have FOUR active people in the club right now, with most of our members on hiatus. So we are going to have all active Members read the same BOTW until there are more people back on active.

★彡[ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ]彡★

Please be advised, the author of BOTW is not required to read anything else.

Dark Secret by 

★彡[ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴡᴀɢᴏɴ]彡★

-
★彡[ᴇxᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ]彡★

uschibear

-

★彡[ᴏᴠᴇʀᴅᴜᴇ]彡★

★彡[ʜɪᴀᴛᴜꜱ]彡★

wolfgirltilly8914

kingakim100

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
★彡[ʙᴏᴛᴍ - ᴊᴜɴᴇ]彡★
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬

The Characterization of Annabelle Le Roux by monstermakers
⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
★彡[ᴊᴜɴᴇ]彡★
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬
The Review Legend For The month is:  

WriterAnimated

⋆⋅☆⋅⋆

(☝◞‸◟)☞ 𝙽𝙾𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙴𝙴𝚂

uschibear

WriterAnimated

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴏᴜꜱᴇ ᴘᴀʀᴛʏ ʟᴏɢ

For all inquiries and questions, tag your housekeeper to get a quicker response, or you could send a PM to the community account.

Members must read and review two chapters of their Houseparty CELL PICKS every week.

When leaving your reading log for the week, comment in-line beside your name in your Houseparty and tag your housekeeper. Do not forget to mention the chapters you reviewed.

E.g. reviewed chapters 2-4 of Creepers @housekeeper.

ᕼOᑌSᕮ Kᕮᕮᑭᕮᖇ -
┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
ᑕᕮᒪᒪ IK: Dark Secret by Shortminion97
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬
SƐƝƬIƝƐLS

monstermakers

WriterAnimated

uschibear

Shortminion97

ᕼOᑌSᕮ Kᕮᕮᑭᕮᖇ
┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
ᑕᕮᒪᒪ IK:
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬
ΓĦE BLΔCKSKULLS

ᕼOᑌSᕮ Kᕮᕮᑭᕮᖇ -
┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
ᑕᕮᒪᒪ IK:
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬
ⲎⲞⳘⲊⲈ ⲰⳔⲚⲦⲈⲄⲤⳐⲀⲰ

ᕼOᑌSᕮ Kᕮᕮᑭᕮᖇ
┴┈┈┈┈■┈┈┈┈┴
ᑕᕮᒪᒪ IK:
┬┈┈┈┈□┈┈┈┈┬
Tᕼᕮ ᑕᗩᖇᗪIᑎᗩᒪS

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

We DO NOT use HASHTAGS when reviewing.

Leave your in-line comments as you would any other book you're reading on the app when you're reviewing.

Your end-of-chapter review should be detailed, constructive feedback. We review with the intent of helping our members improve, not bringing them down.

Always remember that "Criticism, like rain, should be gentle enough to nourish growth, without destroying roots." Frank A. Clark.

Housekeepers WILL NOT hunt around to check if you've done your weekly reading or not. So ensure you always leave the chapter numbers you've read when logging in.

The review deadline is Sunday, 10:00 PM EST, every week.

If you're unable to get your review or log in before the deadline, let your housekeeper know, no matter how late or close to the deadline it is. Communication helps smooth things out.

HAVE A LOVELY WEEK AND CARRY ON!

|© 2023 Wattpad