Pαrτηεrshιρ Lσg

Welcome to the Long-Term Partnership Log

Everything pertaining to the long-term reading partnership can be found in this chapter

Everything pertaining to the long-term reading partnership can be found in this chapter. If you cannot find the information you're looking for, send us a message, and we'll respond ASAWC.

━━━━━┛ ✠ ┗━━━━━
ᖇᑌᒪᕮS O ᕮᑎGGᕮᗰᕮᑎT
━━━━━┓ ✠ ┏━━━━━

◾️ All current members of the club will have their book title, genre, and book-length listed here. We encourage members to select books in the genres they enjoy reading, and books within the same length as yours.

◾️ You can only enter one book into the long-term partnership at this time, and it can be different from the book entered into the house party weekly rotation.

◾️ If you're able to, and you have the time, you can have as many long-term partners as you want. But ensure that you don't take on more than you can do.

◾️ There will be one of three symbols at the end of a member's listing to signify if they're available for partners, currently in one or not currently accepting.

◾️ A ✅ means that the member is available for partnerships. A 🚫 means that the member is already partnered. A ‼️ means that the member is partnered but is available for additional partners.

◾️ Once you've decided on a partner, send them a DM and decide on the number of chapters you both want to read weekly. Then either comment here or send us a DM, so we add your partnership to the list of long-term reading partners below.

◾️ If you're ever unable to do your reading for this, shoot your partner and the club a quick DM to keep us updated. A quick comment in-line beside your partnership works too.

◾️ Our reviewing criteria follow here too; at least one in-line comment and a compulsory end-of-chapter review on every chapter you read.