ɴᴀʀᴜ'ꜱ ᴡᴀʏ ⸙

Jax and Opie find themselves outside the cabin on the reservation, sharing a cigarette while anxiously awaiting the arrival of Elder Charlie Horse

Jax and Opie find themselves outside the cabin on the reservation, sharing a cigarette while anxiously awaiting the arrival of Elder Charlie Horse. Jax, now the president of the club, is concerned about maintaining a positive relationship with the Wahewa reservation people, especially considering the turbulent history the club has had with them in the past three years. With Clay out of the picture, Jax is focused on legitimizing their business ventures, which now outweigh their illegal activities.

The club relies on the reservation's land for some of their business locations, making it crucial for Jax to ensure that Elder Charlie Horse remains on their side. Jax understands the importance of keeping the elder happy to secure their continued use of the land, knowing that any misstep could jeopardize their operations. As they wait for Charlie Horse, the tension in the air is palpable, reflecting the delicate balance Jax must maintain to keep the club's interests aligned with those of the reservation people.

"How's the kid, did he enjoy his birthday," Opie asks his best friend.

"Yeah man, can't believe he is four already. Thank Layla for helping Ma with the party for me."Jax replies to his VP.

"Sure thing man"

Opie's attention is abruptly drawn to the dense tree line as his eyes catch sight of a menacing wolf stealthily making its way toward them. A wave of fear engulfs him, causing his body to freeze in place, rendering him incapable of any movement. His voice trembles as he manages to whisper, barely audible, to his friend who is positioned near the front of the cabin, completely unaware of the imminent danger lurking behind him.

"Ja- Jax there's a fucking wolf coming at us man."

"shut up ma- " Jax says as he turns to face in the direction of the trees his friend is looking at.

"Holy shit!" tha- that's a fucking wolf," Jax utters, himself now too scared to move. The black wolf moves slowly never taking its grey eyes off the men, it sits as soon as its front paws hit the sand path of the drive to the cabin and sniffs at the air. Just then the doors to the cabin open and out walks Charlie Horse.