THE HUNTER

Naru walks on the banks near the river, the air is getting colder and the ground hunt is getting thin, she has come deep into the reservation where people don't come, the river this far only leads to the sea, Naru wrinkles her nose up as the crisp...

Naru walks on the banks near the river, the air is getting colder and the ground hunt is getting thin, she has come deep into the reservation where people don't come, the river this far only leads to the sea, Naru wrinkles her nose up as the crisp air stings her nostrils, she kneels to prepare her snare, she needs to catch fish and dry them for the winter. Her mind is on nothing else but salmon and carp when she hears a ruffle in the trees, she lifts her head and looks towards the noise keeping low, it's coming from the northside bank of the river, and she can hear the gruff of men's voices, she decides to stay low and let them pass, she wonders why they are so far into the forest, they must be getting to the sea for a boat. Naru carries on with her task not concerned with the intrusion until she hears the sound of a child's voice.

"Let me go, I want my daddy." the boy cries.

Naru stealthily starks to the river crawling on her belly, she watches four white men drag a small boy along the grass on the opposite bank.

She can see the boy is scared, and her eyes darken on the man.

Jax's heart was heavy with worry as two weeks had passed since Abel's kidnapping. His efforts to steer the club in the right direction were all to protect his loved ones, yet Abel was taken due to a drug debt owed by Wendy to a new gang in town.

Despite tearing through the gang's territory demanding answers, the gang leader claimed no involvement in the kidnapping. Jax was at a loss, with all Sons of Anarchy charters worldwide searching in vain for his missing son.

Struggling with Wendy's relapse and her confession, Jax sent her to rehab and cut ties, feeling overwhelmed by his failure as a father. Tears streamed down his face as he stood in the clubhouse, staring at the reaper table, grappling with the weight of the situation.

"Jackie boy, Charlie horse is here to see you brother says it is urgent."

Jax blinks his tears away as he walks out of the chapel doors and faces Charlie, who is standing at the bar with Opie. Jax waves to the girl behind the bar for a whiskey shot.