SEEING WITH NEW EYES

Jax was woken by Abel shaking his shoulder, as his eyes fluttered open and landed on his son a smile cracked on Jax's face, before quickly fading as he jumps at the sight of the black eyes staring next to Abel. Holding his heart he rises from his position and looks at his son.

"Should I expect him to be following you everywhere you go now son," Jax asks as he waves at Fala who is standing looking at Jax.

Abel giggles and nods his head. "He's my best friend Daddy."

Jax laughs and lifts Abel onto the bed.

"Are you alright buddy?"

"can I see Nura daddy?"

Jax looks at his son and nods his head.

 "Sure buddy, but remember she may be sleeping she was poorly and she is resting. let's get dressed and go see her."

Jax and Abel quickly get dressed and make their way to Jax's dorm, Abel runs ahead and opens the door running into the room excitedly as Fala jumps on the bed and starts to lick Nuras hand. 

"Shit" Jax mutters as he goes over to the bed and tries to ask the wolf to get down off the bed as he doesn't want him to wake the sleeping girl.

"Hey down wolf...come on get off...please.

Nura slowly opens her eyes and sees's Jax concentration on his face as he talks to Fala who is happily ignoring him. She looks at Abel who has noticed she is awake and excitedly runs and also jumps on the bed throwing his tiny arms around her. "Abel be careful," Jax tells his son.

Nura lets out a soft giggle as she hugs Abel back and looks at Jax and smiles over Abel's shoulder at the biker. "Fala get down," she croaks the wolf instantly doing what he is asked. 

"How are you cub?" she asks the boy. "I'm happy you're having a sleepover, Fala slept in our room," Abel tells her with a wide smile. 

Nura giggles and looks at Jax who is smiling at them.

"Hey, Abel why don't you go ask chibs to get you and Fala some breakfast," Jax tells his son. The pair watched as Abel happily takes off with Fala out of the dorm and down the hall, Nura moves to sit up, and Jax quickly moves to help her get in a sitting position.

"unless you have raw rabbit around here, I'm not sure Fala is going to like breakfast she smiles at Jax, who lets out a laugh and pulls a chair up to the bed and takes a seat. he watches as Nura rubs her shoulder and groins in pain.

"How you feeling Darlin."

"Like a took a bullet, she says as she looks over to where he is sitting. Holy crap did I do that? I'm sorry I was a bit out of it last night, your friend gave me some good medicine."

"It's alright sweetheart, I'm just glad you were there for my son." taking her hand into his he holds eye contact with her. "Thank you, I don't know how I can ever repay you for what you did for my son, you put your life on the line for him and I will never forget that."

Nura looks back at him. "I would have never left him with those men I didn't care what it would have cost me, they said they were going to kill him, I could never let that happen."

Tears fill Jax's eyes as he pulls her into his chest and holds her to him, he kisses the top of her head and whispers "Thank you, Darlin."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~THE END~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~