Namjoon - break

A/N POV

It was a hard day for the leader of BTS, looking after the members, writing songs despite having no inspiration and then getting yelled at by bang pd, even if he had no energy for the dance practice he still went on with it. Namjoon was exhausted.

As soon as he entered the dance room he saw his lovely members even if they were annoying sometimes he still loved them a lot .He felt a little relived by seeing his members, he silently sat on the chair in the corner of the room, but stood up as soon as he saw what he sat on.

Namjoon POV

I silently sat on the chair without noticing that there was something on the chair. As soon as I felt there was something on the chair I stood up quickly. my eyes widened as I saw Jin hyung's most preserved watch that he loved but now it was broken into pieces cause I sat on it.

I turned around to see Jin's fuming eyes "KIM NAMJOON-AHHH how can you be so careless! despite being the leader, we have to look after you" Jin yelled while he looked at the broken pieces."hyu-" I started but was cut off by Jin "Don't you hyung me Namjoon".

In these type of situations the rest of the members would laugh it off and they did do that but today cause of what has been happning since morning I was not able to get jin's words out of my head. even if the words were not meant to hurt me, they did.

Yoongi POV

I noticed that after the yelling Namjoon got from Jin he was acting a bit off. I thought of talking about it with him as I also heard bang pd yelling at Namjoon this morning about his song writing that he has been stressed on. I don't want him to be sad about such things.

After the practice, I went to talk with him about it but he just said he had some work in the studio so he will be home late so I just decided to give him time and I had some work too so I also stayed at the company with Namjoon but in our own studio.

A/N POV

Namjoon was over thinking Jin's words as of what all stuff happened today. His brain was fizzy so he couldn't get anything on the blank paper on the table in front of him which was meant to be lyrics so, he decided to take some help from Yoongi and headed to his studio.

He entered Yoongi's studio and was greeted by the dark aura his hyung has in his studio. Yoongi saw namjoon entering the room and asked him what he needed, Namjoon without saying anything just went towards yoongi and magicaly knocked off one of yoongi's key board.

Namjoon quickly teared up at the thought of being yelled at and lowered his head ready to hear a yell but yoongi just stood up from his chair and embraced Namjoon.

Yoongi POV 

Namjoon came to me for something, when I asked him, he just started to walk towards me as if wanting to show me something and knocked my key board. A little rage started to fill me but as soon as I saw him tear up and lowering his head, without thinking about anything I just embraced him and felt him tense up a little but soon he relaxed and started sobbing on my shoulder.

After some time he calmed down and broke the hug after I reassured him and that jin was just angry and did not mean any of what he said. like that we both went to the dorm and saw the others waiting for us. Jin stood up and started ranting about how he meant nothing of what he said.

we watched a movie and slept snuggling with each other, I like when we do that but I will never admit to it.

THIS IS MY FIRST STORY EVER AND I AM A LITTLE UNSURE ABOUT IT BUT NO WORRIES, LOVE YOU ALL!!!