XII 2/2.

"jay, jay what are you doing? i've been calling you for half an hour now" jungwon panted.

by the time he reached his boyfriend, jay and riki's conversation had come to an end. not that he could tell though, riki hadn't shown himself to jungwon yet.

jay quickly turned to face the younger, noticing the worry in his eyes. "i didnt hear you won, i'm sorry"

his strong arms wrapped around jungwon's waist as he pulled him in for a hug, carefully whispering something in his ear.

"i found him"

jungwon's eyes widened. "really? where is he?"

jay's gaze shifted towards riki, who seemed to be completely out of it.

"you're not letting him see you"

"well i'm not doing it on purpose, dipshit" riki scoffed, snapping back into reality.

the ghost took a few steps and stood before jungwon with a totally-not-sarcastic smile on his face before exclaiming "you shall see me now" mockingly.

jay shot him an unamused glare before smiling tenderly at his boyfriend. "don't worry baby, he'll show"

jungwon tried his best to be patient, but his nerves grew worse with every second. was riki really here? and if so, would he be willing to talk to him?

it would make perfect sense if the younger decided to cut all ties with jungwon, after all, he messed up big time. still, he couldn't just leave riki, he promised to help him cross the border to the afterlife.

riki was able to read him like a book, noticing the emotional mess jungwon had going on. it was a pitiful sight, so much that he almost felt bad for him.

sighing, jungwon closed his eyes to hold the tears that threatened to come out.

"i know i don't deserve your sympathy but please riki, go home with me. those few hours you were gone felt like a nightmare straight from hell" he whimpered.

"you've seen me for way longer than i've been able to see you but still, i need you more than you think. when you told me about your family and how they lost you all i could think was "i can't let that happen to me too". i can't lose you riki, i'm not ready to say goodbye yet."

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 08, 2023 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

byebye || wonkiजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें