• [ end notes! ]

︵‿୨˚̣̣̣͙୧  ꒰⁠ when will i say ꒱  ୨˚̣̣̣͙୧‿︵

– ━━✦ ❘ “goodbye” ❘ ✦━━ –

╭── heyo everyone, i really hope you enjoyed breaking hopes, though the plot was extremely messy and rushed at the start and i apologize!

the characters may be pretty messy and i might have jumbled or stereotyped some of their personality or anything like that, i just hope they are tolerable enough HAHAHAHJKA

if you have more suggestions on any x readers i should create in the following fandoms please do consider suggesting, id love to hear more from what my readers like

late updates may publish depending on plot, time schedule, school & others.. im not very busy but may have writer's block or highly unmotivated. i had fun writing this fanfiction! it was truly a journey and i couldn't have made it without you, the reader along with the support of my friends. i have learnt how to briefly write a story properly and i will work my way to become better.

ill keep practicing and practicing, and therefore, a genshin impact oneshots book will soon be arriving! their variety of characters in the book give me a wide range to explore with different character traits and personalities and thats why i chose that fandom.

id love it if you supported it!!
stay tuned and wait for it to come out :) 10 oneshots will be provided so theres more content. when im satisfied with it, ill publish it eventually. this is toward people who like genshin and are reading this book!

i wish that this x reader could be better but i kept the writing here for nostalgia. 1 year, everyone. this book has been up for 1 year and im proud i havent thought of taking it down or any of the sort.

honestly, life had been tough at the start but i managed to pull through! 2023 has a lot packed for me, including: moving into my new school, studying, working, socializing and finding new friends.
( super difficult for me )

however, i hope that 2023 is better than what i had in 2022, it was a year full of memories i could never expected to make. amazing, terrifying or traumatic.. it doesnt matter, as long as i had a good time, its a memory worth keeping.

ill end it here. my first day of school is coming!!  its currently 3:40am as im writing this HAHAJAJAKAKKAA i have about 2-3 more hours of sleep before waking up
( i woke up in the middle of the night, dont worry )

and lastly, feel free to say hi to me on my socials! id love to talk with you all :D
add/dm me or comment your usernames on the specific platforms, dont be shy, i know its tough!

insta: ritxzvql
discord: ritxvql#3771

with all that i can say, i love you all (platonic) and take care! may a smooth life flow your way.. <3

╰── sincerely, vexx

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐇𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 : Metal Sonic x Reader / Your Oc 🎉