🎵it's the most horrible time of the year🎵

It was one day before Christmas eve, it was a horrible night for lesso and dovey, the appearance of lilith has changed everything in their story. Dovey is not sure about lesso anymore and this is where we are right now, lets continue!

Lesso sat crying on the ground and she didn't knew what to do.. she had never seen this side of dovey, she was furious! Lesso didn't had the words, she was crying and crying and looked at dovey. Dovey couldn't face lesso rn, she was too mad!
'LESSO, just FUCKIN go away!!'
'I don't need you right now, go fuck lilith lesso'
Lesso looked at her with tears in her eyes, her voice stutters and she tries to reply..
'Y-you really don't believe m-me.. do you?'
'I don't love lilith, dovey, wait till you notice'
She took a gown and a suit and some bathroom stuff and ran out, she went to her old room and threw her stuff around her place.
'FUCKIN LILITH' she yelled, and it echoed around the room.

Dovey and lesso had a hell of a night, they both cried their eyes out the whole night. The morning b4 Christmas eve only lesso went to breakfast, dovey stayed in her room. Lesso got on her suit and did her hair, brushed her teeth and she put concealer under her eyes because you could see she hadn't had any sleep and her eyes are red because of how much she cried, she got some dark glasses and she put them on, something has changed about her, she looked with a cold face, I can't tell if she's mad or she just doesn't care at all.. she walks up to the dinning hall and you can hear her heels click from a distance. She enters the dinning hall and goes straight to her chair, she picked up her knife and and she taps it against the glass, she was too rough and the glass shatters in tiny pieces. She clears her throat and starts to speak,
'Hello students, tonight is Christmas eve and y'all get a day off from school, you can go shop for presents or you may visit your family for this one time' 'or you're a lone wolf and you can stay here and cry abt your future' everyone looked surprised, a student tapped her on her shoulder, 'lesso your hands...' she looked at her hands seeing she was bleeding, the glass had cut into her hands. She stares and replies coldly
'I don't feel anything, fuck this I'm out' she walked away and went to a public bathroom in the school, she was mumbling to herself taking out the small
pieces of glass,

'Stupid glass'
'Fuck this shit'
'Lilith this bitch'

A few students were staring at her in the doorway with open mouths, lesso noticed them
'Ugh what you guys staring at, close your mouths or I'll throw some glass in it for you guys to eat'
They put their hand across their mouth and they stormed of screaming'
Lesso rolled her eyes, 'fuckin imbeciles'
She walked out and went to the library, she walked in and saw dovey sitting in a chair with a book. When dovey saw her her face changed immediately

She looked at lesso, 'what do you want and what are you doing here''I can't visit the library anymore i see''Nope, you indeed can't' Lesso looked at her, 'pathetic, you don't even believe me, i was going to be your wife!'She took a book and turned...

'I can't visit the library anymore i see'
'Nope, you indeed can't'
Lesso looked at her, 'pathetic, you don't even believe me, i was going to be your wife!'
She took a book and turned to look at dovey before she stormed off,
'Have a wonderful Christmas darling.' She stormed off and slammed the door shut, she walked up to her room and started to read in her book, she grabbed her old phone and saw she got a message from the school director, it said:
Tomorrow, new students are arriving, deans be ready at 8 o'clock tomorrow to meet them.

Great, lesso thought. Now she had to face Dovey tomorrow- she wasn't exited at all! She was reading her book and eating a cake all by herself. She was so done with everything and everyone! She went to bed early, she took a shower and got in her black gown and went to bed.
_________________________________
Some info on the story! We're making a changing in the story about them!

You are arriving as y/n. you belong to the side of evil, you just came with the thoughts of changing your life, it wasn't that you're pure evil, it's just in your family. You are so exited to meet the deans, you've heard awesome stories about them!

A little information of what you look like (this is for a female if you're not i am sorry!)

(if you don't like it, imagine something else but i might use it for the book)

You have beautiful long brown hair, you have an eye for fashion and you love high heels, you have many talents, you can bake, sing, draw and you're a good student.

I hope you guys like this more, a little spoiler, I don't know if ima keep lesso and dovey together, with your appearance maybe something will change, will lesso finally release she was wrong about dovey, is this why she is so cold and bitter now??

Some info when i write: 'these' are your thoughts, you don't say it.

Now let's move on guys!
_________________________________

Lesso woke up on 7 o'clock in the morning to get ready, she shoved some food in her mouth and got dressed, a suit like always. She went to the bathroom and did her make-up, she looked stunning as always. She grabbed her cane and went downstairs. Dovey was already there and she heard lesso's footsteps of her heels getting closer.
'Morning' she said grumpy.
Lesso on the other hand was calm and said with a cool voice.
'Morning, anyways we had a nice time, I noticed we don't belong together after all, evers will stay pathetic and evil will rule. She scoffed and walks outside. Dovey stood there in shock, she wasn't expecting her to move on so quickly, did she even cared!?

A buss arrived at the school, you were lucky you weren't dropped into that dirty lake! Would've ruined your outfit! You saw the school and gasped! You screamed of excitement 'this is going to be AWASOME!!' You stepped out the buss and immediately noticed lesso, she was having a laugh, you tried to hear what she said from a distance. She mumbled to students arriving.

'Pathetic'
'You're not gonna make it'
'Eew an ever'
'Oh and you're gonna be tortured by me'
'Your attitude sucks'

You were amazed and wondered what she thought of you, you walked passed her but she stopped you with her cane, 'hold on there, who are you?' She looked at you and smiled.
'Oh hey, pleasure to meet y- she stopped you and said: ' I asked, who are you' she rolled her eyes.
'I'm (your name)'
She looks at you, 'that's, something'
She let you go and you walk in, you're amazed!

Alright this was it:) sorry for long no update y'all!! I hope you guys still like this! I couldn't imagine of more things abt lesso and dovey so i did this, hope y'all don't hate it🥹👍🏻

I'm going on ski vacation in 2 days so probably no update this week!