The end (so sorry)

Anyways where were we, oh yeah right! The happening between you and lesso.

You both are laying in the field, you are thinking about what you just did, 'fuck' lesso looks at you, 'did i went too far?' You look peaceful at the sky, 'No leonora, i think dovey has trust issues.' Lesso lifts an eyebrow, 'what' you sigh, 'why'd you think she thought you cheated, she doesn't trust you a 100% anymore. Lesso feels guilty about it now, 'shit i slapped her, I shouldn't have done that FUCK'
Lesso excuses herself and goes to the school, you take your food with you and you go home. Lesso arrives out of breath, she runs up to dovey's room and knocks in a rush, she opens te door and lesso quickly steps in. Lesso sees dovey has been crying, her eyes are red and teary. Lesso takes dovey's hands, 'dovey please i am so so so sorry. I-i shouldn't have hit you, I really shouldn't have done that.' 'I know you have trust issues and I'm so sorry I didn't noticed it before' 'lesso it's okay just stop, it's fine' 'sorry that i got mad at you, I'm sorry' lesso was nervous, dovey noticed. 'I'm so sorry again clari- dovey kissed her, 'i said it was okay leonora' lesso gave her a big hug, 'I'm sorry love for everything' dovey laughed, 'what did i just told youuu' lesso still hugged her tight, 'but let's move slow okay?' They agreed and lesso took dovey's face, 'did i hurt you?'
'You didn't, just a little it's fine' lesso sighs, 'ah shit, can i so something about it??' Dovey thought for a sec, 'actually yeah, make a warm bath for me maybe? Lesso walks into the bathroom, she winks and says: 'I'll be right back my lady' dovey smiles, she thought she had lost her. Everything went as normal and they loved each other unconditionally. Everything was forgiven and they lived happily ever after ruling the school for good and evil.

You were in their lives too, dovey became your sort of mother. The 3 of you did everything together and your life was just perfect. Everything went great snd you were doing good in school due the help of lesso and dovey.

The end xx

Im going to write another story, check my page if ur interested xx

AUTHOR:
--------------------------
Okay guys i feel so bad now, I don't feel like writing this story anymore. I think this will be the end.

Im going to write a miranda priestly fanfic, the devil wears prada, would anyone be interested? Sorry for being inactive i was also writing a baroness von hellman story on baronessfangirl. Please don't hate me for quitting xx