Chapter 2-I'm a Yandere?!

{Lust's P.O.V}
We heard some yell at us and then I got grabbed by strings or something and thrown- "ERROR?!" I heard Horror yell "!t'$ ñøt jû$t m3." The Bad Sanses were there- Oh god I'm dead- Killer noticed Horror's injuries were gone and the others got distracted with that- I ran while I could.

{Horror's P.O.V}
The others asked where my injuries went and I was gonna tell them but then Lust left "He's gone.." I said- The others noticed Lust disappeared. A bit after we went back to Nightmare's Castle to rest.

It felt nice being with Lust. He wasn't rude or anything. He was nice, kind, and amazing- I wish we could have talked a bit more.

◇A few days later◇

I have an Idea. I can just go to Lust's secret spot in his AU that he showed me and wait for him there! Then I should be able to see him again right? So that's what I did, I went to his AU and waited near his secret spot for him! A few minutes later I heard something and I looked and saw Lust! I was gonna get up to say hi but I realized he was crying- I got up and went over to him. "Hey Lust?" He shot up in fright- "Oh! H-Horror- It's just you! What are you doing here? Heh-" his stuttering told me something was wrong and he was too nervous to tell me. "I came here so I could see you again- Why are you crying?" I asked. "I- Um... N-No reason..." He answered. I knew there was a reason. I saw blood come down from his shoulders- "You can't say it's nothing. I see the blood."

{Lust's P.O.V}
Shit- I was bleeding and he saw- I don't want him to be worried about me- No one should be worried about me- I'm just some useless bitch... "I..." I didn't want him to worry but if I told him he might worry that it'll happen again- I don't know what to say! WHY AM I SO STUPID!!

. . . I just stayed silent for a bit.

{Horror's P.O.V}
Lust didn't say anything for a bit. It's obvious he doesn't wanna tell me. "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to." I said before his eyes widened with a bit of relief. He softly smiled and hugged me- He's adorable- I... I wanna just hold him and keep him safe from everyone and everything who tries to harm him... I just want him to be mine- I wanna wake up everyday and see him... I. Need. Him.... Wait- Am I a yandere?! Sounds like it- Well it doesn't matter what I am. Because I know I need him to be mine. I'll get rid of anything and anyone who tries to take him from me.

He. Is. Mine. And. Only. MINE.