Chapter 7-Encounter with LP

{Horror's P.O.V}
I was gonna head out with Killer and Dust to go kill some people but I forgot about Lust- "Hold on I need to check on my friend before we go-" "Alright" Dust replied. I ran upstairs real quick and opened the door to check on my Lusty. His face was almost entirely purple and he was looking down. Heh cute. I walked over and hugged him "Morning Lust." He flinched- I guess he didn't notice me coming in. "Horror! M-Morning!" Awh~ His stutter is so cute~ I love him so much<3 "I'm gonna be out with some friends for a bit- You think you'll be ok without me here?" "Y-Yeah! I should be f-fine!" "Alright, I'll cya soon!" "B-Bye Horror!"

I left the room "Can we go now?" Killer asked "Yeah we can- Let's go!"

We left and decided to kill some random monsters around my post. We were killing a bunch and I saw. Someone. I didn't wanna fucking see. Lust's Version of Papyrus.. Ugh that asshole is gonna feel so much fucking pain. I'll spare him just so he lives in fear of me coming back and beating him almost to death again.

{Lust Papyrus' P.O.V}
I was walking around with no idea where I am and I saw a skeleton walk towards me. He had a broken skull- "Hey cutie~? Do you know where we happen to be? Tell me and we'll have some fun~" he looked annoyed "I'll tell you where we are. We're in the place where I'm gonna mercilessly beat you until you're down to 1 HP YOU MOTHER FUCKING ASSHOLE." He knocked me down then pulled out an axe and held it over his head about to swing when I heard someone yell "HEY HORROR WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHERE DID YOU GO?!" "I'M OVER HERE KILLER." 2 other skeletons came by "Woah where did he come from?" The hooded skeleton asked "I don't know. But I do know. He's going to feel so much fucking pain. I want him to be terrified every. single. day. of his life." "OoOo- Cool! Can we help?" The skeleton who has something coming out of eyes

{Horror's P.O.V}
"Heh. Sure." I said be before that bitch tried getting up and grabbed his phone.

{Lust's P.O.V}
I was laying down. Still thinking of how Horror was licking me when I got a text?

My Paps💔:SANS HELP ME PLEASE.
Sans❌🙄:HUH?! WHY ARE YOU TEXTING ME?! WHERE ARE YOU?!
My Paps💔:Somewhere in the woods being attacked by 3 skeletons just HELP AND DO SOMETHING RIGHT FOR ONCE IN YOUR USELESS LIFEXIXJXNDXXJHD
Sans❌🙄:Papyrus?!
Sans❌🙄:PAPYRUS?!?!

{Horror's P.O.V}
That fucker texted someone. I grabbed his phone after I knocked it out of his hand- THAT MOTHER FUCKER TOLD LUSTY. I SWEAR TO GOD. "He told someone. We have to finish this fast."

◇Later◇

"Fuck I hear someone- KILLER, HORROR LET'S GO I HEARD SOMEONE-" Me, Killer, and Dust ran after teleporting that dumbass to his own AU. "Hold on I'll be back." "Kk hurry up." Dust said before sitting down.

I went back to where Lust's Papyrus was and hid behind a tree. I saw Lust looking for his Papyrus "Papyrus? Hello?"

... That's it. I can't wait any longer.

I'm making sure no one will take him from me.

Because if he actually is going to listen to his brother after all this time. There's a chance that someone might take him from me.

I just have to wait until we get home.

He. Needs. To. Be. Mine.

Only mine.

Only mine

He headed back home and I headed to the others. Later I went home and went to my room where I found him curled up in a blanket. How adorable~