Chapter 12-He's gone.

◇Later◇
{Lust's P.O.V}
I was still curled up in a ball, crying.

I heard the door open, and I felt something hug me a few moments after.

"Lust? What happened? Are you okay?" He asked. I said nothing. Just looked up from my legs and looked at him in the eyes. Then I looked at my phone.

He grabbed it and checked why I was looking at it.

His eye sockets widened. And I heard him mumble in a pissed and terrifying tone, "That bastard."

He hugged me. "It's alright dear. You're a male. It's alright. Don't listen to that mother fucker." He told me.

{Horror's P.O.V}
I'm fucking pissed

I don't care what anyone else says I am going to kill that fucking ASSHOLE.

And I will make sure he has one of the most painful deaths ever.

I continued to calm my Lusty down. I hugged, cuddled him, snuggled him, kissed him, anything I had to do to calm him down.

After a while he fell asleep. I tucked him on bed and grabbed my axe.

I. Am. Going. To. Kill. That. Mother. Fucking. Bitch. In. The. Most. Painful. Way. Possible.

I opened a portal to UnderLust.

Suddenly someone jumped on my back.

"OI. WE'RE HELPING TOO." There were a bunch of people with weapons

(IT'S YOU GUYS. Y'ALL ARE HELPING NOW, GET READY TO BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF LP.)

"Uh- Okay I can't say no to the help. It'll cause more pain to LP anyways." "YEAAHHHHH"

(I'll let y'all rp in the comments for this part)

After we beat the SHIT out of that mother fucker, he finally stopped breathing. "Finally. He's dead. He's gone."