03 The contract

"I won't keep my mouth shut!"

I yelled at his face, trying to hold back tears from streaming down my cheeks.

"About what? You don't know anything"

"You're the reason the inmates lose their sanity! I will end this experiments and get you locked up"

He smiled ruse while adjusting his glasses, coming close up to me. His glance at me was so intimidating i couldn't move beside from backing off as if it was compulsive.

"Oh i believe you're not in the position to threaten me."

I couldn't look into his blue ravaging pupils for any second longer so i shirked away from his unsettling eye contact.

"What do you want from me?"My mouth uttered to make up the illusion to be unflappable and unfazed. I tried my best to shake off any timidity inside me. Sheer my effort was greeted with a bigger smile, he knew i was acting Tuff.

" I need you to assist me."

"I won't help your disgusting experiments!"

As intimidating he was, i just wish i could nudge him away from me and leave together with my brother all bliss. A ridiculous thought considering my current situation.

"Not my experiments but my personal assistance. Despite your hatred i believe you do want to help me. At least if you would like to see your brother."

"Unhurt."

Doctor Crane added this last word slowly to convey his statement as threatening as possibly. i felt a grudge in my mind but what could i possibly do? I was compelled to his say and had to yield despite my despair.

"why don't you just use your spray and turn me into one of those?"It sounded witty as if we were in a bad zombie movie but unfortunately this is the reality.

"It would be too suspicious to just commit you here. I think we can both profit from each other. You, Y/N will do as i please and i won't do anything to your brother. Do we have a deal?"

I felt a shower of fluster all onto me when he put my first name on his lips. I looked back at him, still holding a glimpse at me. It would be so tempting to just dismiss his cunning offer but aside from saying yes what are my options? He had something to hold against me. He drifted me into acquiescence.

"Fine. what do you want from me?" I uttered gruff and hostile. Would he incite me into his crimes? Would he persuade me to be the leading force of his crime to get away himself? Wasn't he scared i could just make public what he's doing here, getting him arrested.

"Phone, adress. Tomorrow i need you between 8-23pm " 

Every bit of me tried to resist but i handed him my phone, my eyes glaring at his movements. He typed in his phone number and my number into his. What was that all for? He did not care for me so why the effort to contact me further. How long would this abid? I told Doctor Crane my adress. In addition to that he unlocked the door of his office and as i was about to go he pulled me back very close to him by my arm.

I perceived him whispering in my ear. " Don't bother telling anyone, you don't know who is involved. If you disobey i will make sure your brother won't ever see the sunlight again."

I nudged his hand away from my arm and he let go. I then went as fast as i could to get away from this creepy atmosphere. The revelation of his true evil self disturbed me in every way, so much i felt all rummaged inside.

I left the Asylum with a thudding heart and a racing mind. What the fuck just happened? Did i just obliged to be the director's assistance? I got threatened and lost my dignity. The touch of his hand was still uttering in my arm as if he never let go.