[Bloody Painter]

An artist's favorite body to draw.

(A/N): Suck his dick

As long as you knew bloody painter, he was so quiet when you two first met, to be fair he never truly trusted you. His trust was trial and errors, you had a long ride to get too and you managed it.
It started off with small talks, only responses were hums and nods. If you were lucky, it would be in forms of "yes" and "no." It was complicated to say the least, the second time you were surprise, he said a full sentence.
"Would you like to see my drawing?" He asked in a soft tone, it made you happy that he trusted you like that. You attempted a hug but he pushed you away, embarrassed at the sudden contact.
The third time was when he took off his mask, and oh boy your chest beat so hard and fast, his eyes were mesmerizing, lips, nose, and everything else. In the mansion, you would usually see scars or cuts, but he was scarless.
"You look handsome painter.." You said out of nowhere with a heavy sigh, he blushed heavily and kicked you out his dorm, you tried to steady your laugh at his flustered cheeks. For someone so pale he really turned red..
The fourth time, he told you his name! But you had to ask for it.
"It's helen.." He said as you went from a saddened face to a wide smile, but you noticed his face darkened at his own name.
"You don't like it?.." You asked somberly, he sighed deeply and nodded, you got up from his bed and hovered your arms over him. Painter looked surprised but allowed it by leaning in nervously, instead of the proud big hugs you gave, this one was full of warmth. You couldn't see it, but he blushed once again, tears threatened to fall but he shook his feelings away.
"Thank you, (Y/N).." He said chuckling, this trust wasn't just built on your presence, but how well you treated him, and he loved that more then anything in the world.
"Don't thank me painter, I'll just call you that, yea?" You pulled away slowly, he looked up at you and nodded, still with a smile that you couldn't help but bring your hand up to cup his cheek for.

You fell in love, you never denied it, you dreamt of him as well, every time he passed by you with a wave you just waved back, but on the inside you were screaming. One day, you walked in for a casual hang out, but once you walked in unknowingly. He turned around at your hand on his shoulder, freaking out and slamming his book shut.
"Painter what's wrong?" You asked with a confused smile, he blushed and shook his head.
"Your extremely nervous, what's up dude?"
"It's nothing, you just caught me in a bad time." You looked up and down his frame, noticing he crossed his legs as he whispered incoherent words, he shook once you pushed his roll-y chair away, grabbing the book and flipping the pages. He gasped and got up, hugging you close to him, it was very sudden but you couldn't mistake a hard piece of his body on your leg. Once you arrived to the page, you gasped looking at yourself in a sexual manner, arms over your head and legs crossed as you looked up in pleasure.

Your POV

Oh fuck
Oh fuck!
I freaked out over the drawing as painters breath hitched, walking back from the hug and moaning into his palms covering his face. A heavy wash of blood came over my face as I examined my body, it was so close to my actual figure.
"This is nice, just er.." I giggled nervously, he dead panned me as I shut the book, walking to him. Painter walked back as he whimpered, fearing what I would say.
"Hey! I ain't gonna judge you! In fact, didn't know you would draw that first place without even asking me out?" I put a hand on my hip as he straightened his back, looking down at his pants and a bulge appearing.
"Just, ah forget it!" He covered his face in shame as I walked to him, hugging his waist and bringing him close. Painter put his hands down to my shoulders before kissing him lightly, he whimpered nervously until he leaned into the kiss, holding my shoulders, he kinda sucked but he got the gist.
"I'm..sorry."
"It's fine painter, just ask me out?" He dead eyed me as I chuckled, before sighing and kissing my cheek.
"Will you be my lover.." He said in a quiet tone, I decided to tease him and raise one of my hands to my ear.
"You heard me jackass." He growled under his breath as I laughed even more, kissing his lips.
"Yea, now we are officially partnered." He let out a scoff and hungrily kissed me, picking me up and walking to the bed.
"So as you see, you have me hot and ready."
"Mother fucker this isn't a little Caesars commercial, now fuck me will ya?" I chuckled as he blushed heavily, looking down at my body before throwing me on the bed, I laughed as I scooted back, painter got on the bed and climbed over me. He looked at me before sitting up, looking down nervously.
"What?" I sat up and played with the hems of his hoodie, he sighed and slouched.
"I kinda suck you know, I'm admitting that..."
"That's fine with me, I watch too much porn."
"You know the porn industry doesn't really show how to pleasure someone.." His glare fell deep into my soul, I smirked before pinning him down, shaking my hips over his.
"Yea but I'll be pleasuring you." He whispered an "oh god" as I kissed his neck, giggling into the kisses, he sighed softly letting me know he appreciates what I'm doing. My hands went under his hoodie and slowly raised it to his chest along with his shirt, I kissed down to the rim of his jeans. A chuckle escaped his lips once I reached his stomach, following his happy trail down.
"Fuck (Y/N)! Just hurry up!" He whined as I glared, he looked at me once I stopped kissing and nervously smiled.
"Patience is key, you'll feel happier once I suck your dick." I said as I unbottoned his jeans, unzipping his fly and harshly pulling down his pants and boxers with a bored expression. His cock quickly sprang out like it was forced to deal with the tightness of the jeans, happy to be freed. Painter sighed at the cool air touching his warm cock, the tip glistening with pre-cum. A smile crept up my lips as I let out my tongue, lightly grazing it. The way his chest heaved up and down, patience running low with his pants. I quickly shoved the tip in my mouth, carefully sliding in without my teeth scratching. He mewled at the new and sudden sensation, gripping the sheets with his gloved hands.
"(Y/N).." He moaned my name out as I slid his cock deep into my throat, before bopping my head up and down. He cried and chanted "yes yes yes" with every bop, his back slightly arching with his hips bucking. I maneuvered my tongue around to create more sensation, as heat began to grow in my pants.
"(Y-Y/N)! I'm gonna cum!!" He exclaimed as I slid my mouth off for air, a frustrated groan left his throat as I climbed over him.
"You're finishing inside me." His eyes went wide as his body shook with excitement, he took off his hoodie and shirt so no mess gets made today, especially with his favorite clothes. I gave him a small show as I slowly raised my shirt over my chest, taking it off and throwing it while looking into his eyes.
"Fuck I think I may need to fix proportions.." He silently said as I chuckled, unbuttoning my jeans and sliding them down. His hands immediately went to my hips, smoothing down to my thighs as I took off my pants. His hands went back up against to my underwear, pulling down and slightly groaning looking at my naked body. I looked back into his cock, which was twitching in anticipation.
"(Y/N), I need you now please." He whispered as he sat up, hugging my waist and lightly brushing my nipple with his tongue. I smiled and hummed in satisfaction, slamming down his cock in my hole. He yelled in pleasure as I hissed in pain, moving around to adjust.
"A-ah!.." His mouth, which was still dropped, basically watered at when I'll move, when will the action begin, his throaty groans showing impatient attitude. I kissed his head as he kissed my neck, feeling my feverish skin on his lips.
I began to move my hips up and down, his cock lubed with my spit, he whimpered and hugged me closer, new pleasure and he doesn't know how to take it. A moan escaped my lips as I felt him twitch inside me, he was so god damn impatient.

Moving faster, I wrapped my arms around his neck as I cried, he bit into my neck with more hickies and bites, wanting to accessorize my neck showing that I'm now his. My fingers tangled into his hair as I felt my climax grow bigger, burning my stomach. His moans grew higher, as he dug his nails into my hips, slightly bruising but I couldn't care, he loved it and it was all I cared.
"Seriously I'm gonna cum, don't you dare get off!!" He held my hips tighter as I moaned, shaking my head because if I move off, I won't achieve my climax and nobody wins.
"F-fah!!" He tried to curse again but it was interrupted by a moan, his hips bucked as the base of his cock began to swell. I dug my nails into the scalp of his head, as tears began to fall from my eyes from over stimulation.
"Painter!!"  My climax reached, I panted out as he finally came as well, his head falling to my chest as he drived it off, streams of hot cum painting me over inside my hole. His grip loosened as I got off, his now softened cock falling to his stomach.
"That's an experience I won't forget.." He panted heavily and blushed when he saw his jeans loosely around his knees, a chuckle escaped past my lips as he pulled up, getting out from under me and sitting on the edge of his bed.
"You are so god damn impatient painter..surprised you don't want a second round." A quick silence passed before he looked at me, dead eyed again.
"I'm top this time." We both laughed as he dropped his pants, oh fuck this is gonna be amazing.