[Masky]

Party gone wild
(

How is having over 3000 words not a fucking limit, sorry for a extremely long one babez <3 not rlly.)

(Y/N) x Masky/Tim Wright

Gender neutral!
(

Y/N): Your name (N/N): nickname

(Y/N)'s POV

My eyes widened at what I was seeing, my own lover kissing a..bitch. Not just any bitch for that matter, but one I really trusted. Since the beginning of 1st grade, to my birthday party, they were always there for me. Today was supposed to be my day to thrive, to be happy that I lived for all the time. But, the one fucking day. I dropped my cup and walked off before they could see me, why would they? They think they are in a very private place in my own room, when all it took was two doors to reach in. Once I was far away enough from the crowd, I headed out running down the street as my sobs grew harder. In my shaky palm, I turned on my phone and scrolled down my contacts, all of these numbers were connected with my lover. Except a few, but which one could I trust??  Right..I can trust Masky. Masky, also known as Tim. I stop halfway down and look at the screen, tears falling down on the default picture of his profile. Tim was someone I never expected a friendship with, he was a serial killer. Even I wouldn't believe myself either, we met on a night when he accidently got into my car by breaking in, he was under the influence and he explained he was trying to get into his friend's car. I took him in for the night and we laugh it off everytime we hung out, that's why he barely drank since then. Tim always made me feel at ease, he was someone I could trust my drink with. Well we drink so much until one night we got completely hammered, and we ended up having sex in a cheap hotel room. That incident happened during my relationship, and we kept it silent. Overall, he was and always will be an amazing friend I can count on, even now. I pressed the call button and I heard a ringtone behind me, it made my head spin around and I saw a mask replacing a face I recognized, Masky held his phone in his hand and he had blood on his tan jacket. Tears continued to roll down my cheeks as my body faced him, Tim proceeded to take off his mask and put it away from my sight.

"What happened, it's your birthday?" Tim asked questionably as he came forward, a small scoff escaped my mouth in an annoyed tone.

"I'm not entitled to always feel happy on my birthday." A lazy smile came up my lips and he held up his hands in defense, before taking another nervous step to me, while shuffling his right hand into his jean pockets.

"I was however.."

"What happened?" Tim led me to the curb to sit down with his hand he left out, I gladly did so as he took his seat by me, while taking off his jacket.

"You know my lover right?"

"..They didn't find out about that night did they?" Tim asked with a hint of nervousness in his voice a second after I spoke, I slowly shook my head and brought my knees up to my chest.

"Okay."

"They cheated on me, they were sober because I didn't have alcohol at my party."

"And they seemed happy."

"Very.." I said in a low raspy whisper as my voice broke once my sobs came back at that horrible moment where that bitch was moaning out their name. Tim's sigh broke my thought and he reached out for me, hesitating slightly but patted my back.