[Ticci Toby]

So what??
Gender neutral!reader

You are a doctor and your special patient(and boyfriend) comes in with a bullet wound, might as well treat him...right?

3RD POV

Ticci Toby, how do you explain him? He lashes out when he's alone, with the proxies or you he is happy because both of you started dating recently, he works like a broken record player and somehow manages to live, you can't explain it even after years of managing the wounded. Toby visited your station more times you can count, it's either for his self harm habits, his flesh off the pads of his fingertips, stab wounds, nose bleeds, or medications that help with his bpd, anxiety, depression, tics, or anything else. Honestly every time he visited you, he looked happy despite his conditions, you knew about his inability to feel any pain, it horrified you to no end! But you couldn't say anything about it to your boyfriend, he loved how you couldn't care about his disability or mental illnesses, it's what he fell in love with when you two first met.

"Sweets?.." You heard your boyfriends nervous chuckles as you tended to Jeff, who was passed out cold on your treating bed due to the heavy drinking, you knew those giggles from the first note, he got hurt heavily and he was ashamed.
"Toby?" You said in a very tone he despises, the tone of disappointment but you had every right to be disappointed! He even knew it!
"I m-may have gotten hurt." You turned your gaze and body to him and you immediately felt horified, his arm was bleeding heavily and he only clutched it boredly. You let out a sigh to calm your nerves as you walked to Toby, pulling down his mask and goggles away on his hazel colored hair, you slowly led him to another bed where he immediately took off his hoodie as you grabbed your necessary needs. Once your eyes fell on his wound, you nearly hissed in pain at the bacteria forming and the flesh clearly shown.

"Thank you (N/N).." He smiled as you tightly wrapped the gauze around his arm, you looked up at him and gave him a tiny kiss in the corner of his cheek, which he immediately responded by a sigh, he enjoyed your warm lips on his cold skin, Toby enjoys the love you give him despite your annoyance of his "I'm injured, so what?" Opinion. He wrapped his arms around your neck as he softly peppered your face with kisses, you chuckled at his discreet demanding attention from him, he was so adorable when he clung onto you.
"Thank you sweets, you treat me so well.." Toby proceeded to trail his lips all over yours, where you gladly melted into the kisses as you wrapped your arms around his waist.
"Where is Jack and Ann currently.." He asked while going down to your jawline, you silently gasped and pushed him away, looking at Jeff who was shifting in his sleep, he tried to continue his repetitive kissing on your neck but you put your hand over his mouth.

Your POV

"Toby! Jeff is here.." He shoved your hand away from his mouth and held it lovingly.
"And he's passed out like a drunk he is." Toby groaned angrily as I nodded slowly, he is right after all..
"Please (Y/n).."
"Ann is on her way to splendor man's, Jack is doing his own things." He smiled and practically shook in excitement as a laugh escaped my lips, he clashed his into mine as I moved the curtain with my spare hand, covering it so nobody comes in looking at us. Toby's gloved hands fell on my hips and pulled me into him and the bed aggressively, we continued our steamy make out until he bit my lip, asking for permission for a bit more access. A groan escaped my lips as Toby shoved his tongue as soon as he saw me part my lips, he cupped my jaw tightly like he was digging his covered fingers into my skull, my hands traveled to his waist to pull myself into him. Jeff began to stir awake by groaning as I parted away from Toby, gasping silently as my body tried to get off him, but he reacted by immediately grabbing my waist and slamming me down against his crotch.
"Doctor bitch? You in here?" I tried to talk to him but Toby hushed me by putting a hand on my mouth, he slightly shook his head as he eyed Jeffs shadow.
"Fuck you must be out.." My ears caught on the sound of Toby's fly going down, making me turn my head down to his crotch as he fumbled with his pants. I heard Jeff sigh as his back collapsed into the bed as Toby lied a pillow behind me, I turned my head to the pillow confusingly before he pushed me down, a grunt escaped my lips as he muttered "t-turn around" with a stutter, I nodded as I flipped my body around and raising my ass into the air. A tiny groan rumbled through Toby's throat as he held my hips, rubbing his thumb in circles. He pulled down my pants and underwear harshly to my knees, I bore my face into the softness of the pillow as my hands gripped the fabric,
His body towered over to me to speak in my ear.
"You can moan into that pillow, just don't wake up Jeff.." He giggled softly as my head nodded, my hips wiggled impatiently as Toby held my hip with one hand. I waited for a few seconds until he carefully inserted his cock into my hole, a hiss escaped into the pillow from my lips, there was only 2 times sex has happened into the relationship and I still wasn't used to it due to the- HOLY FUCKING CHRIST ON A MOTORCYCLE. Without noticing, he wrapped his arms around my waist as he sunk his teeth into my shoulder, he pounded my hole without mercy as he tried to supress his groans, I twisted the poor fabric as I moaned into the pillow. Tears began to form at the corners of my eyes at how his hips worked into me, his stamina since working with the proxies grew slowly but surely, and I'm just a patch up, stitch up mother fucker who only goes out for necessary items for the work that I do, so my ability to keep up with him is so horrible. Toby placed a hand on my thigh and softly stroked as he gave me sweet hickies on my neck, he even knew that my stamina wasn't good, he could sense it by my obvious body twitches and the way I tried to lie down every time he shifted.
"T-Toby!" I muffled his name as he groaned into my neck while he gave a hickey, he unlatched his lips and spoke into my ear once again.
"(Y/N)..its okay just be q-quiet!" He failed to keep quiet by his head tic, he smacked his head into mine making me laugh, Toby groaned in annoyance but chuckled.
"Toby you realize noises are made by your balls..right?" I shuffled my head to speak to him more clearly in a whispering tone, he looked into my eyes and groaned and mumbled "stupid" under his breath. Toby then started to roll his hips into me teasingly as my breath hitched at the sensation, he kept biting and bruising my neck until I felt the base of his cock finally swell, the tension in my stomach grew as I knew I was near, the touches of his hand smoothing down my thigh as his other holding my hip to keep me up, his heavy breaths on my neck as he tried to supress his groans or moans, it all drove me crazy but I head to shut my damn mouth.
"Fuck keep that pace please.." I muttered under my heavy breaths as he smiled, ticcing and that was a sign he was concentrating. He always started to concentrate on how he could feel his orgasm coming, of course Toby could feel the touch, pressure, or pleasure from all this, but he could never feel his orgasm due to his CIPA. Tobes told me that it frustrated him when he masturbated but couldn't achieve feeling his orgasm, even though it happens in his eyes it just never was felt.
My thoughts stopped on Toby as soon as I could feel myself growing on edge, my moaning grew bigger and I immediately shoved my face into the pillow. My breath hitched as soon as I came, I bit down my lip as Toby pulled out and came on my leg but once again, he couldn't feel it, he growled at this and immediately collapsed into me in frustration, I yelped at his sudden weight on top of me as I breathed for air.
"I hate this fucking condition." He muffled into my shoulder as I smiled, letting go of the pillow and lightly playing with his hair.
"I don't care what you have sweetie, as long as you care for yourself." He lightly chuckled and nested his nose into my back, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I-I love you, sweets."
"I love you too, To--" The curtain opened abrubtly with Jack and Jeff besides each other, I looked at them dumbly as Toby couldn't give a shit, he came and so what?
"You two better have a fucking explanation for this."
"This was medicine Jack. shut up, bitch." Toby threw a sarcastic joke at Jack as he growled under his mask, shutting the curtain.