The Good Sub

I let him know to be naked laying on the bed for me to arrive. My nerves are at their all time high. Not necessarily bad nerves. I'm mainly nervous at how much I'm going to like what I am about to do.

I pull up to the address he provided. As I walk to his door, I'm collecting my nerves and slipping into my persona. I ease the front door open and can hear him breathing from here. My excitement is seeping from my pores at what I am about to do.

I set my things near the bedroom door. I take one final nervous breath and walk into the bedroom.

The sight that I see is something that will be engrained in my memory a long time. He's lying there on the bed completely naked with his throbbing cock in his hand. He looks up at me, still slowly pumping his shaft. I tell him to stop.

He obeys me.

I see a chair, so I walk over and have a seat. From here I can see his essence sparkling against his needy cock.

"Spread it around your tip", I demand.

He obeys me.

"Sit up and look at me."

He obeys me.

His eyes enlarge as I slowly pull my shirt over my head. My heavy, needy breasts fall out of my shirt. He inhales sharply.

My nipples must know he's looking at them because they stand at attention waiting for him to touch them. I look directly at him as I play with my eager nipples.

"You are not allowed to touch your cock anymore."

He looks at me and obeys.

Unsure where else he can touch he slides his hand up to his lips and back down to his nipples. "Imagine those are my nipples you're playing with."

He moans out a small "fuck."

I stand up to remove my shorts, leaving only my black lacy panties on. I command him, "you are only allowed to pump your cock three times." Before making my last demand, he pumps his thick cock three times. I give a foreboding chuckle as I state, "Choose wisely."

He mumbles "fuck", confused on whether or not he chose wrong.

I lean back in the chair and spread my legs wide open, showing him a sneak peak of my desire. I see his chest rise quickly, his nostrils flared.

"I told you to choose wisely."

I let out a little laugh as I slide my right hand down to the top of my panties. Slowly running circles around them. Teasing him with my sight. I close my legs. Allowing him to regret the decision of those careless three pumps.

I then stand up from the chair and walk over to the edge of the bed. My heavy tits bouncing every step I take towards him. I watch as his eyes follow my every move.

Stopping so that I stand powerfully above him. I can see he's itching to move, to touch me, to touch himself.

"I want you at the top of the bed, I want your hands touching the headboard."

He denies me.

"Put your hands on the headboard!" I demand with a severe dominant tone.

He denies me.

I grab him by his hair and force him to look at me. I tickle my desperate nipple against his lip. He opens his mouth to try to take it in.

I deny him.

I place my nipple on his lip, running it back and forth. He tries again.

I deny him.

He finally places his hands against the headboard. I reward him. Allowing his mouth to encircle my nipple. Milking it like he hasn't had anything in ages. I remove myself from his mouth and grab my hand restraints. I place each one around his wrist. Tying him tightly to the headboard. Leaving him completely vulnerable. At my beck and call.