His Fallen Star (Part Two)

Third Person POV

Silas rested in Aaravos's bed, the light of the moon on his skin making it practically glow. Aaravos knew Silas wasn't a moon angel, but they were quite the ethereal being. Aaravos sat down on the bed, admiring the creature that lay sleeping. "Beautiful," He whispered. Silas mentioned earlier that he'd always been anxious and unable to sleep, so Aaravos casted a weak soothing spell over him to help.
Aaravos was not one to be easily taken aback by other angels, but this one had quite the effect on him. His soft, light brown curly hair had a touch of red, his thin body covered in freckles and old scars, their eyes, which were currently closed, had the most beautiful yellow-green colour.
Silas was glorious and the star angel had to face the facts: Aaravos wanted him. Badly. But he had to control himself.
He moved closer to Silas, reaching out and tracing the back of his hand over the angel's cheek, making him blush in his sleep, which Aaravos found rather adorable.
"How precious," Aaravos sighed. Tomorrow, he would know Silas's story. He would try his hardest, so as the boy would come to love him. And if he didn't, he would still try, so as he'd help the fallen angel escape.

Silas woke up refreshed, having gotten the best sleep he got in a long time. Aaravos sat at the foot of the bed, his dark wings folded by his back. He turned to look at the angel. "Good morning, dearest. Did you rest well?"
"Yeah," they smiled at Aaravos, face painted with a blush. "Good, then my spell worked."
Silas looked up at Aaravos with a curious look. "Tell me, Aaravos, why..." he hesitated and thought whether or not this was a good question to ask. Aaravos looked at him with a smirk. "Yes?"
Silas took a small breath. "Why did you get banished anyway?" Aaravos sighed, looking down with a slight amount of anger. "My punishment was unfair, given by beings who were selfish, entitled, arrogant." (i call bullshit💀)
"And you want to escape?"
"I have many escape attempts, dear angel. Nothing has worked, and those monsters made sure of it."
Silas put his hand on top of that of the fallen star angel. "I'm sorry. Some beings are just unfair. I'll stay with you as long as you'd like." They smiled up at Aaravos.
Aaravos gave him a surprised look, as no one had ever been this kind to him before. He then smirked, taking Silas's face in his firm hands. "You are the opposite of those self entitled imbeciles aren't you?"
"I uh..um," Silas became a sweaty, red mess as his heart began to beat faster and faster. Aaravos chuckled and leaned in, pressing his soft cool lips to the other angel's.
Silas was shocked at first, before kissing back, gripping Aaravos's shoulders.
They broke the kiss, pressing their foreheads against one another. "I wasn't expecting that.." Silas laughed. "I can tell by the look on your face that you enjoyed it, my darling angel."
"Well..uh...um..I didn't hate it-" Aaravos kissed Silas again, lifting them up onto his desk. The kiss became deeper as Aaravos gripped Silas's waist, the angel letting out a surprised squeak when the grip became more firm.
"You do like this, don't you~" Aaravos whispered against Silas's lips. He entered his tongue into Silas's mouth, and Silas was loving it. "Mmmpphh~mmnh~."
Silas moved his hands in hopes of running them through Aaravos's long hair, but Aaravos grabbed both hands with his free one. "Ah ah...if you want to touch, you must work for it dearest."
Silas looked at Aaravos, seeing a burning desire for intimacy, which was mutual, but he was concerned. "Aaravos..." the angel looked embarrassed. "...I've never done this before."
Aaravos looked at him lovingly, tracing his fingertips along his thigh. "We do not have to do such things if you don't wish to. Only if you are comfortable."
Silas looked at Aaravos with lust. "No," he whispered. "I want to do this."
Aaravos smiled before kissing Silas again. He moved from Silas's
lips down to his neck. "Mmmnnnhh~ Aaravos... ah~," Silas moaned as Aaravos nipped his neck and moved to his stomach and legs, worshipping his body. His hands caressed every inch of the angel, teasing every part of him.
Silas let out constant breathy moans as Aaravos's lips graced his inner thighs. He chuckled. How good it would feel to be with a being as ethereal and gorgeous as the angel writhing in front of him. "I wish to make you mine, and mine alone," he whispered into the angel's ear, removing his robes. "You will be brought to heights of unimaginable pleasure."
Silas moved to Aaravos's robes, who just gripped his wrist again. "Did I say you could touch, my beautiful angel?" He was silent, but Aaravos persisted for an answer. "I asked, did I say you could touch?" Aaravos's finger barely hovered over Silas's member, teasingly. "Ah~...no.. no Aaravos~"
"Good boy~" Aaravos purred, "now just sit still for me darling~ I'm afraid you're going to have to wait longer now."
Aaravos licked Silas's length, tears spilling from his eyes. "Aaravos...ah~..my star angel, please~ make me feel such pleasure, do it~...please!" Aaravos spread Silas's legs, moving his hands up and down his length.
"Not yet, angel of mine, you must be patient." Aaravos lowered Silas to his knees. "Suck, my angel." Silas obeyed, moving his tongue up and down, causing Aaravos's low pleasure-filled growls. "Nnngghh~, yes, my darling~"
Silas let Aaravos climax before he grabbed the angel's waist and kissed him, his tongue entering the other's mouth immediately, before pulling away. "You've earned it, dearest," Aaravos flipped him over before lubricating himself and pushing a finger into him.
"Ah~mnnhh~," Silas whined, shedding more tears as Aaravos's thrusts increased in speed. "Aaravos ~ah~..." Aaravos added two more fingers before removing them, and pushing himself in. "Ah~mmnh~.." The tears constantly flowed out of Silas's eyes, pushing Aaravos over the edge.
Aaravos kissed his shoulder and grinned. "That's it, my angel, keep crying for me.. show me how good you feel~"
"It..feels ah~amazing~," Aaravos whispered in Silas's ear again, still coherent despite the circumstances. "Who do you belong to?"
"Mmnhh~ha~ah..you~"
"Good my dear, my you're arousing~"
Silas reached his high, as Aaravos pulled out.
He fell into Aaravos's arms, panting, limp and exhausted. "Woah...that was...you were.." Aaravos chuckled, and kissed the smaller creature's forehead.
"You truly are absolutely ravishing, darling." Aaravos whispered, kissing Silas and picking him up, carrying him to the bed. "We can clean up later, my love, just return to sleep."
Silas nuzzled into Aaravos's shoulder, completely exhausted.
"I promise you will be free one day. I love you, my fallen star."

Fin<3