His Fallen Star (Part four XD)

Aaravos came to the other room, where I was tied up and grabbed my face, which was a blushing mess. He felt my pulse and looked concerned.
"My dear, your heart is going a little faster than usual. Are you alright?"
No. I couldn't act like this. I needed to seduce him. I pulled myself out of the vines, and wrapped my arms around his neck. "Aaravos, I've been thinking about you..." I kissed his neck. I walked over to the wall, pinning him against it, grinding my knee to the bulge between his legs. "Care to... make my thoughts a reality?"
Aaravos chuckled, his face presenting a menacing expression. "Oh my angel, my dear angel, I'm afraid I can do no such thing. You see, you have broken two of my rules. You touched yourself without permission, and you began to tease me."
Shit, he was correct, I wasn't allowed to tease him, or do anything intimate to myself without asking permission. Arousal and fear coarsed through me as I began to beg my dominant lover for mercy. "Aaravos please...I'm sorry, I needed to do something. Please!"
"No, my darling, you have broken the rules, and must be punished." He began to untie me. "I hope you don't think you're free now my love."
He took me to our bed, setting me down. "Strip, and then lie on the bed."
"Yes Aaravos.." As I lay on the bed, Aaravos tied my arms and legs with vines, looking up and down my body. He began kissing down my body, biting and leaving several marks on me. "Mmmh~ Aaravos please ~ ah.."
He ran his hands down my erect member, a sparkle in his eyes. It was gorgeous.
"My dear Silas, look at you, writhing under me. I will wreck you beyond repair, your body will know no other pleasure than what I give you."
"Ah~mmmnh~ I'm going to ~"
"Not yet my love." He whispered some ancient draconic words while waving his hand over my body as I was struck by a pleasurable yet restraining feeling.
"What did you do?"
"I have placed a spell upon you so that you cannot orgasm until I permit it."
"Aaravos ~ah~please let me~nnnggh" the tears flowed down my cheeks as his mouth was wrapped around my length, teasing it. My needy moans fill the room as I desperately needed to climax, but couldn't. He then untied me and flipped me over. "Love, are you ready?"
"Yes...yes, please! Please!"
He rammed into me, drowning me in the pleasure as he thrusted into me, and looking into the nearby mirror. "Ah~ahh~mmmnh~yes!"
Aaravos smirked at me, looking into my eyes as I was a sex-ravaged mess underneath him.
"Your beauty is unmatched by any being in the entirety of the multiverse, and it all belongs to me. You belong to me. You are mine Silas."
"Aaravos...ah~ I belong to you ~please..! I belong to no one but you! ah~"
"That's a good boy. You may climax now."
Relief and pleasure washed over me. Aaravos pulled out of me, taking me into his lap and burying his face in my hair, and cleaning up with the wave of his hand. It was amazing to be in his arms. "Aaravos.. I can stay with you forever... thank you." He kissed my forehead.
"My angel, you cannot be isolated in this prison with me forever. It won't be good for you," he whispered, playing with my hair.
I rolled my eyes.
"Well I can't go back to the angel realm, that's for damn sure. I never really had a family and I've never had friends." I cuddled my head to his chest. "You're like, the only one I have."
"Silas, unlike me you can come and go as you please from this realm. I will allow you to do so, but you may stay as long as you like."
"Thank you, I will find a way to free you while I'm away. I love you, and need you, and you will have your revenge."
"Thank you, my love, but for now you must rest. Goodnight."
I relaxed in his arms, as I shed tears of joy.

He would be free. And so would I.