His Fallen Star (Part three)

n-no...
no....
NAURRRRR

shout out to Aaravos for his voice echoing weird in my headphones.

Shit. Shit. Shit.
Not only was I going to be in trouble for not completing my mission, but also for lust. Being too lustful was not tolerable in the realm of angels.
Oh the joys of being under the rule of Lord Viren, the Archangel who took the place of Harrow after he'd disappeared into the void.
I'd woken up next to Aaravos, the infamous fallen star angel...and my secret lover. The last few days have been amazing.
We'd been living together, reading books, chatting, performing magic...and being intimate. A lot.
"Good morning my dearest." His arms wrapped around my torso from behind. I turned my head to kiss him as his soft lips pressed against mine.
"Hey."
"Silas, we must talk about something." I was suddenly overrun with fear. Was he...leaving me?
"Silas, Lord Viren has written to you."
I raised my eyebrow. "You can get letters?"
"Yes, however no one knows except the angel monarchs and their households."
He handed me the letter.

Silas,

How have you not completed your mission yet? It has almost been a week. How could I give a job as important as this to an idiot like you?
Tomorrow will be visiting this realm myself to get rid of this vermin for good. You will be severely punished as well. Good day.

Sincerely,

𝒱𝒾𝓇𝑒𝓃
Viren.

I started to shake and sweat, feeling as though I'd been immersed in a block of ice. I couldn't even breathe. Viren could do anything to me, but I couldn't let the bastard touch Aaravos. The star angel proceeded to pick me up wrap me in his cloak, and lead me to our bed. He wiped away my tears, and made calm swirling motions over my body, creating dark purple mist which took my energy.
"hmmmnh.." I let out a tired sigh.
"My angel, if that fool thinks he can stop me, he is pathetic. And if he touches you, he will burn."
He stroked my cheek and lips, studying my facial features. He ran his hands through my hair. He gently pressed his lips to my forehead.
I then went in and kissed him, running my hands across his face. "You're beautiful," I whispered against his lips. After an intimate moment of stealing kisses and whispering sweet nothings, I spoke up. "We need a plan. Viren's coming tomorrow."
"Right you are, darling angel. I have...a ritual..that will keep him away. However, he will attempt to get to you. You must find a way to get past him"
I started to think. "You're right. He'll come to drag my ass to the city of angels and probably throw me in the void."
Aaravos chuckled. "I find your little remarks to be quite cute Silas. But we must focus on our approach to this predicament."
I placed my hand on my chin, and the idea quickly rushed to my mind like wind rushing through the leaves in the mortal world.
"We could pretend to be enemies. Viren won't punish me if he thinks you have me hostage, and he'd try to fight you, which you'd automatically win, maybe like, hold me for a price."
"Hmm, perhaps. Might you be able to convince him? As much as I'd hate to admit, he is a smart man."
"You're right, you could keep me in another room too."
"Mm, you're correct."
And so our plan was in motion. Aaravos had me tied to a chair with vines in one room, while he and Viren talked in the other room.
(A/N: Too late, it's already in motioonnn,,,,)
The next day, a tall being with short greying hair entered the realm. "Aaravos! Where are you?! By order of the angel realm, you are to show yourself immediately!"
"Lord Viren, why what brings you to my humble realm?"
"I'm here for my servant," Viren spat. Aaravos smirked. "I believe you're referring to my hostage?"
Shit. A familiar hardness graced my body as Aaravos referred to me as his. Being tied up like this. Gods, it was arousing. I ground myself against my legs to get some pleasure. "Mmnnhh~"I rolled my head back and sighed.
"You must leave, and no, I will not be sending Silas with you. He serves me."
His eyes glowed as blue light appeared into his hands. Viren's eyes began to glow as well. "If it's a duel you need, you vermin." Aaravos's anger grew as the two began firing attack after attack at one another. My arousal rose at his sentence. I served Aaravos. Gods I needed Aaravos, and I needed him bad. My current actions only did so much.
"Your skills in magic are awfully good, Lord Viren," Aaravos dodged a fire ball, pinning him to the wall with spikes. "Hmm, your flattery doesn't work on me Aaravos."
"Leave, or suffer a painful fate. I will exchange the angel for my return to your realm."
"Hmm, very well. The boy is useless anyway. Do with him what you will." And just like that, to my relief, he was gone.

Part four tomorrow, the good shit.