Two

(。♡‿♡。)

(。♡‿♡。)

Jimin was panicking and pacing in his living room while his best friend sat on the couch, watching the newest episode of the drama that had been sweeping Busan lately.

"Calm down Jimin-ah'', the beta drew out and popped some popcorn into his mouth." I'm sure he won't even remember you. It's been five years and he never made an attempt to reach out to you and I'm very certain he doesn't even suspect that my gorgeous darling over there is his".

Jimin grunted and kept pacing. 4 year old  Jihun was playing with his action figures on the carpet in front of the TV.

"Maybe we shouldn't do the segment...", Jimin started." I mean I don't owe them anything right? It was them who reached out first and I'm only doing this because they'll be paying good money".

"Exactly", Taehyung pointed out." Even if he doesn't recognize you, think of the things you could do with the money mmh? You can finally move out of this dusty place and get a good house in my neighborhood and you'll be able to afford daycare for Jihun so you can work extra hours. And maybe, just maybe, you'll get that closure from Jungkook that you've been longing for.".

"You're right", the omega nodded and squatted down beside his son. He patted the pup's hair and Jihun  looked up at him, a look of worry on his face.

"Appa, are you sad?"The pup pouted and held Jimin's face with both his hands, looking into his father's eyes." Why are you sad Appa? Appa Teddy is here so why are you sad?".

Taehyung chuckled." Jihun-ah, your appa is having cold feet, do you know what that is?".

The little pup shook his head and looked at Taehyung to explain.

"It means he's having second thoughts about you being on TV".

"We don't have to do it if you don't want to Appa", Jihun said, looking back at his father. Jimin laughed and pulled the little boy into a tight hug as he kissed his hair.