Mission 3

Over the next couple of days, Y/N committed herself to her mission and studies as she waited for the weekend to arrive. Each day, she would spend an hour or two with Anya after school to help her with her homework, before going back home and drowning herself in her own separate work to do, such as book stuff. Did you forget that she actually did publish a romance series?

Currently, her and her friends were walking out of school grounds, each girl on their way to do their own after school activities. She always enjoyed autumn because she could step on the brown leaves and get that satisfying "crunch" sound. But right now the sounds of her friends whining and pouting drowned it out, not bothering to hide their distaste with Y/N's plans.

"What do you mean you're going out? With who? I wanted to go to karaoke!" The girl to her left whined, frowning as she clung to the spy's arm.

"With the family of the girl I tutor. They wanted to invite me as a thanks for my hard work. Isn't that nice?" She smiled.

"Boo," her other friend expressed, giving Y/N an exaggerated thumbs down.

She rolled her eyes, her head snapping towards her right as she noticed a particularly sleek black car with pitch black windows sitting at the far side of the street. She tilted her head, untangling her arm from her friend's grasp as she gave it a knowing look.

"Hm? Whatcha lookin' at, Y/N?" The first girl asked, glancing over in the car's direction.

She shook her head, giving them a nervous smile. "Um, I think my ride's here. I'll talk to you two later, yeah?"

"Your ride? Since when did you-"

"Bye!" Y/N cut her off, quickly running across the street as her friends hollered after her. She made it to the car within a seconds time, but as soon as she was about to interrogate the person inside, it floored out of its spot at about 100 miles per hour, leaving dark tire marks in its wake.

Y/N could hear the sound of some teachers screeching at the mess it made behind, while all the other students stared in awe.

Her friends quickly caught up to her, a look of concern on their faces as they took the tutor in their arms protectively.

"Oops, wrong ride..." Y/N laughed, rubbing her arm.

"That guy is so weird!" One girl exclaimed, crossing her arms.

"Seriously, Y/N! You could have gotten hurt. That's guys been creeping around here for the past couple of days, we don't know what he wants and the Academy won't investigate since he's technically not on school grounds," her friend explained, a hint of displeasure in her voice.

Oh really, now? The tutor thought, gaze focused on the direction the car sped off towards.

"Well, we gotta go. Just be careful, okay Y/N?" Her friend squeezed her shoulder, the other one following behind as they began to walk off to their separate locations.

"Rodger that!" She saluted, waving at them as their silhouettes disappeared into the bustling crowd of people that were also leaving their respective areas.

"Miss Tutorrrrrrrrrrr!" A high pitched voice yelled, the pitter patter of feet getting closer.

Y/N turned to see Anya running directly at her at full speed, tugging none other than Becky Blackbell along with her as the dark haired girl screamed protests.

"Anya-Chan, stop it! You're gonna make me sweat which is bad for my pores!" She whined, trying to pull herself away from the telepath who only ignored her attempts.

"Hi, you two," the senior student greeted, giving them each a pat on the head.

"Miss Tutor, Anya's having boy problems," Anya spoke indifferently, face neutral.