Mission 9

[prepare urself]

Yuri let out a shaky sigh as he bit down on his lower lip, cheeks flushed as embarrassment and shame hit him like a truck. His hand ran up and down the base of his cock slowly, thumb lazily swiping over the tip in small motions.

How long had it been since Yuri had time to do this? 1... 2... he couldn't remember, he lost count, but it was a certain number of months.

With all the stress of his job and the fact that his sister was being stolen from him right under his nose, the feeling never arrived. He had no urges, no time... nothing. But ever since that incident with that girl?

...that stupid, good-for-nothing tutor girl?

It was all that was on his mind.

The image of himself buried deep within her cunt as she wrapped those legs around him, it made his dick ten times more sensitive as that familiar feeling pooled into his lower stomach.

He let out soft grunts and moans as he watched the white liquid begin to drip from his tip. He felt many emotions rush through him at once, mostly disgust. Reaching over to grab a tissue off his nightstand, he half-heartedly cleaned himself up before throwing it into a trashcan by his bed.

Worst part about all this? He was still rock hard.

What's wrong with me? He thought as he reached his hand up to rub his face, wincing at the pain before he quickly extracted his hand from his bruises and open wounds.

You're supposed to hate her. You DO hate her. What's your problem, Briar?

His mind once again brought him back to the thought of her underneath him and another wave of disgust and horniness washed over him.

"God... stop..." he grumbled, blinking his bloodshot eyes from the lack of sleep he's been getting.

He was tired. So, so tired. He wanted to see his sister. He wanted to be held and cuddled and looked at lovingly. He wanted someone to run their fingers through his hair. There was so much he wanted, so much he yearned for. But none of that would ever happen. Not to someone like him, at least. Someone so conflicted and insecure, with a job like his. He knew all of this already. Is that why he stalks her? Is that why he's obsessed? Because she's... the opposite?

。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。

"I'm gonna adopt a kitten...~"

A certain tutor girl sang under her breath as she walked down the streets of the bustling city, a small smile on her face. She was still in her school uniform, bag slung over her shoulder and hair tied up with her white ribbon that she always wore.

"...and then make him wear little hats!" She hummed as she finished her monologue, eyes falling on a skillfully placed beverage stand on the sidewalk.

Locked on target, she made her way towards the dark green stand, expecting to see an old woman running the show. But, of course it wasn't. Things never went how they were supposed to go.

"Franky?" She raised a brow at the man in front of her, who was spinning in a small chair with a bored look on his face.

"Agh!" He skid to a stop, nearly falling out of his chair as he gave the young girl a look of fear. "Don't sneak up on me like that! I thought you were my ex girlfriend!"

"Oh, sure," Mirage sweatdropped at his words. "Where's the hag?"

"How should I know? Everyone always thinks I know everything," he mumbled under his breath, waving his hand as if he didn't care about the question. "Anyways, whatcha need?" He asked.