【𝟑𝟑】

The guests of the Golden Wedding gathered at the Dragonpit - lords, and ladies were allowed inside the stronghold while the smallfolk could watch from outside. Levana also wanted the city's citizens to be a part of the wedding - something that the smallfolk greatly appreciated.

Queen Alicent was waiting impatiently for the bride and groom to arrive. While it was still early, she couldn't help but think that something had gone wrong and they were running late.

"Mother, please stop fussing," Helaena muttered, "they will come."

The Queen turned to her daughter and sighed. She would have to stop worrying and let the bride and groom do what they must for the wedding. At the request of Aemond and Levana, everyone in the royal family would wear a deep shade of lavender and gold - there would be no other color allowed except for that.

This was to show that they were united as a family.

Just when the Queen was about to throw in another comment, loud roars could be heard from a distance. Those in attendance turned their heads to the sky to see Vhagar and Vermithor quickly approaching the Dragonpit - Queen Alicent as well Princess Rhaenyra was relieved to see that their children were safe.

The crowd cheered as Levana and Aemond began to land their dragons. As they landed, they waved to those in attendance before unmounting their dragons. Levana was met by her grandmother and grandsire, Lord Corlys while Aemond was met by his parents.

"My little ocean," Lord Corlys smiled as he embraced Levana tightly, "how I wish your father could have been here to witness such a grand ceremony." The princess embraced her grandsire as well, "he is with us in spirit, grandsire."

The two broke their embrace as Princess Rhaenys spread out the maiden's cloak in her hands, "it's time, beloved."

Levana nodded, walking towards her grandmother who, with the help of Princess Rhaenyra, safely fastened the Velaryon cloak upon her shoulders. The princess would then embrace her mother tightly as her siblings and stepfather walked towards them.

"There are no words for the happiness in my heart, Levana," Princess Rhaenyra whispered as she kissed her daughter's forehead, "you've grown into such a lady and I am proud of you."

Levana nodded as she broke away from the embrace to turn to her siblings. Jacaerys, Lucerys, and Joffrey raced to embrace their sister; at this point, all three were in tears but not as much as Jacaerys who was the closest to Levana.

Meanwhile, Aemond was met with congratulatory remarks from his immediate family. Helaena gave his brother her good wishes while Aegon opted to just give his brother a hug - they were never one for showing too much emotion toward each other.

The last to give his salutations to the prince was King Viserys.

"I entrust my granddaughter to you, Prince Aemond," King Viserys began, "she means the world to me, and I could only wish that you treat her with the same love that she has for you and more."

Aemond bowed to the king, "I vow to protect and cherish Princess Levana with all that I am and all that I will ever be."

King Viserys smiled at him before pulling Aemond into an embrace, "do not forget what I asked of you, my son."

Prince Aemond nodded before breaking the embrace and turning to his grandsire - the Lord Hand who handed him a golden halfhelm with wings on it - a symbol of House Targaryen. Queen Alicent gestured for the prince to follow her and as soon as Aemond placed the halfhelm on his head, he followed behind his mother.

Levana would follow closely behind her own and Lord Corlys who stood in place of her father.

Aemond and Levana would meet on top of a stage made for the event. The High Septon waited for the two of them as they walked in front of him.