十五 x 3k reads special

By the time Misa arrives home and gets into a comfortable oversized hoodie and rabbit slippers, it began to rain. The sky tar black in color and fat droplets of rain water pouring from the sky to ground, creating a pitter patter sound on earth and on the windows.

Whilst watching the rainfall become heavier, her phone rings twice in her hands.

To: Misa
From: Anri

Will get home late. I'll get dinner outside! pm 7:02

To: Misa
From: Mom

I sent you money through virtual wallet. There's no food at home, just get take out. Your dad and I will be getting home late. Not risking the highway traffic. Make sure you lock the doors when you go out. pm 7:03

So it was going to be just her inside the house for the night. Sighing to herself, Misa moves away from the window and into the kitchen, checking every cabinet and the refrigerator to see if she could make something instant or just re heat whatever leftover of last night.

Spoiler alert: there was none at all.

Just as she is about to decide to get delivery, the rain outside began to lighten up like a sprinkle shower followed by soft rumbles of thunder. 

"I'll just make it quick." She tells herself, switching her bunny slippers for low cut sneakers, taking an umbrella from the doorway.

And with that, Misa flips the umbrella open and places it on top of her head, briskly walking towards the nearest convenient store. One hand holding onto the umbrella holder and the other holding onto her phone.

One step.

Two step.

Three step.

There was something about the rain slightly lifting up that had Misa thinking it's still going to rain heavily tonight. The cool wind breezing past her and brushing her hair back has a very low temperature, the cool breeze kissing the skin of her bare legs, getting chills and shivers.

All the while she continues to walk towards the convenient store, she feels the pattern like vibration of Lip2Lip on her hand; immediately taking her phone out to look at the notification the app has given her. 

Lip2Lip

Where are you going?

That's unusual, Misa thinks. Shouldn't the app know where is she going? If it could correctly guess that she is at school the time she accepted to be it's "victim" it should be able to correctly guess where she is going.

"I'm going to the convenient store, Lip." Misa replies, chuckling softly to herself afterwards.

"I can't believe I just gave you a nickname." She says, looking down at her phone. "You don't mind if I call you that, right?"

Lip2Lip

I like it very much! It's only you who can call me that! ♡

"Heh. I better be, Lip." Misa responded, using her right hand to push open a glass door of the convenient store. Closing her umbrella and placing it inside the a basket filled with other umbrellas.

Lip2Lip

Did you know that rain is the most romantic weather?

"How would I know, Lip." Misa says, taking a basket and placing all the snacks and drinks she likes and felt like eating inside. "I'm not a weather person nor too keen about it."