二十五 x 10k reads special

To say that Misa is now avoiding Rin at all costs would be an understatement.

About to walk in a hallway but he's on the other side? Never mind, all she'll have to do is to turn around and take a different course to get to where she is needed or off to.

See him inside the cafeteria? She'll just invite her friends to eat inside the classroom with her. Both Himari and Tao don't even mind it, they'll eat at any place she wanted to because they know what her reason is.

Spot him inside the library despite sitting in the very back all by himself and with a book? Well, it looks like she'll have to pay additional borrow time for the book she took out from one of the shelves of the library. A small price of five hundred yen doesn't even matter to her.

Ever since the raining and umbrella events of yesterday, Misa finds herself avoiding Rin like a plague. It came to a point that she'd brush off any topic that involves him, or if it can't be helped, she'd change the topic into something else.

"Your birthday is coming up in a few days!" Himari gushes, placing her hands on Misa's shoulders as she jumps up. "Let's have a sleep over at your place! I'll be bringing the baking ingredients!"

"I'll bring what we need to our little spa session!" Tao chimes in.

"I'll ask my mom where she keeps the extra bedding in our house." Misa replies, the three of them walking back to their classroom. "I'll have it set up inside my room before you two can come over." She adds, opening the sliding door of their classroom.

Much to their surprise, a shoe box lays on top of Misa's desk.

Immediately piquing with curiosity, the three girls rushed over to her desk, Misa taking a hold of the box and already noticing the quality of it.

"Hey" Himari calls out to a random classmate of theirs, "Did you see anyone who placed this?" She asks, pointing at the shoe box in Misa's hands.

Terrified, the said classmate shook their head. "Nope! Don't know who at all!"

Himari's eyes squint at their classmate, placing her hands on her hips. "Are you sure?"

The said classmate furrows deep into their seat, nodding it's head repeatedly. "Y-Yes!" 

All the while Himari intimidates their fellow classmate, Misa opens the shoe box with Tao standing besides her, the two girls gasping at the transparent liked high heels laying inside the box. The smooth, sophisticated and elegant design screaming both seasonless and timeless.

There is only one person she thought of who knows her shoe size.

Before she could even walk out of her classroom to talk him out of it, their next period's teacher came, the second break is over.

. . . . . . . . . . ♡

When the weekend finally came, Anri quietly tiptoed her way inside Misa's room, holding onto a cupcake with a lit candle in the middle, sitting on the free space of Ame's bed before raising her foot up, kicking her butt to wake her up.

"What?" The younger girl groans, turning around to bury her face into her pillows.

"Happy birthday!" The older girls greets, showing to the still sleepy girl the lit cupcake in her hands. "Come on! Get up and make a wish!"

Lifting her upper body up, Misa's dark blue hair covered most of her face as she turns around to face her older sister, wishing something along the lines of about hoping to find the one for her so that Lip2Lip app would go away from her phone before blowing out the candle.