二十七 x 12k reads special

On the same night of Misa's birthday, eight boys separately went on with their lives.

Rin stood in front of the cooler refrigerator inside the convenient store, picking up two pink boxes that contained various flavored macarons before taking a strawberry milk bottle.

He knows Misa is avoiding him and he wanted to reach out to her and apologize, but that isn't coming anytime soon. All he could do is to anonymously send this gift to her on Monday.

"Macarons and strawberry milk again?" The person behind the counter asks, an amused expression clouding on their face. "You buy this every week. Do you like these so much?"

Rin felt conflicted whether to answer them or not. Taking the money out of his wallet and sliding it across the counter did he finally respond to their question.

"Yeah." He replies, wrapping the loops of the plastic bag around his fingers. "She likes it so much."

Chigiri scratches the chin of the black cat resting on top of his lap gently; the cat purring softly against his touch. Moving his position to lay down on his bed, he places the feline on top of his stomach, sighing softly to himself.

"Do you think she said yes to the cafe date?" He asks, asking the cat as if it would give him a response.

"I'm really worried. I really hope she says no." He says, moving his hand to scratch the cat's ear.

"What if I ask her to go on a date with me instead?" He asks aloud as the thought occurs to him.

"Do you think...if I ask her on a date with me to Mine cafe, she'll say yes?"

"Meow"

"Are white roses pretty?" Hiori asks, browsing on his phone through an online flower shop, headphones secured on his ears and above his head.

"Why white roses?" He hears Nanase ask him through the other end of the signal.

"According to the description here, white roses represent trust and loyalty." Hiori responds, staring at the bouquet through the screen of his phone. "Do you think Misa likes the color white? Do you think she also likes roses?"

"Man, I guess so." Nanase responded. "Why don't you like, ask her about it? Just make sure you're not obvious with giving away your intention."

"I'm not." He replies, adding the bouquet to his cart before proceeding to review the payment.

As Hiori proceeds to purchase a bouquet of white roses while Nanase drawls on about this new game he's currently raving, he takes out a pen and paper, scribbling down his response to Misa's letter to him in which it took him days to reply.

If my princess finally wants to meet me, let's go on Thursday after classes.

"I didn't know it's Misa's birthday today." Nagi mumbles, looking through various colorful and glittery accessories at a shop he and Reo entered.

"It is." Reo replies as his eyes wandered all over the items the store offers. "Do you think Misa would like this kind?" He asks, showing to Nagi a pointed high heels.

"Huh? You didn't know?" Nagi questions.

"Know what?" Reo asks.

"If you give them shoes, they'll walk away." Nagi responded.

Immediately, Reo puts the heels back in it's place. Crying to himself internally that he hopes Misa doesn't walk away from him as he has previously gifted her two pairs of shoes weeks and days ago.