Chapter 21

Type 1

The driver comes to a stop and opens the door. they hopped out and stood outside, staring. As his brown eyes glared at them, he held his clenched knuckles, ready to fight. I felt my heart race as I looked up and noticed who it was. When I saw him, my eyes watered and a smile crept across my face.

I lowered my brows, relieved that he was here. " Dylan..." I muttered, thrilled to see him.

Dylan looks over at me and down at Jay, who is unconscious. I clutched Jay's hand and sobbed quietly as I stared at Dylan with helpless eyes.

I grabbed Jay's head and placed it on my lap while hugging him. My gaze was fixed on Dylan. "Dylan, please help me! Jay isn't responding!" I screamed at him.

He moves his body towards Bryan while pointing his finger at me. "Get in the car, Aria!" He yelled at me with determination, his gaze fixed on Bryan as he stormed over to him.

"And their hero has arrived," Bryan made a joke.

I sniffed my nose and slowly stood up, attempting to pull Jay's body with me. As I tried to drag him, I clenched my teeth tightly. I landed on my butt cheeks and groaned softly. I was panting and exhaling heavily as I turned my gaze to see Dylan conversing with Bryan and the others.

"I heard you missed my knuckles, and I thought you wanted to relive that moment again," Dylan retorted sarcastically, pacing around in a circle, while Bryan does the same, waiting for one of them to strike first.

"Why don't you come over and find out?" Bryan suggested, motioning for Dylan to approach him.

Dylan smirks and cracks his neck as he tilts his head around. " Okay, done." Dylan spoke quickly, storming over to him and striking first.

I watched as Bryan quickly deflected his fist and pushed Dylan backwards with his shoulder. Dylan laughs and wipes his nose before assuming a fighting stance with his hands.

Bryan grins and stares at Dylan. "Come on, you pussy. You missed "Bryan made fun of him.

Dylan frowns and clenches his fists. "What are you on about? That was just a warm-up "Dylan stated.

Bryan approaches him, swinging his fist at Dylan, who quickly moves his head to the side and grabs his hand in action. He drew Bryan closer to him with that hand and headbutted him, causing Bryan to scream in pain and fall to the ground.

Bryan groans in pain as he clutches his bloody nose. "What the fuck?!?" He yelled, shocked by what had happened to him.

He went on. "Get a hold of him!" Bryan yelled at his pals.

I immediately stood up and observed his friends as they obeyed his command. Walking towards Dylan and begins circling him. My heart began to thump as I stared at him, terrified that something would happen to him.

" Dylan, please be careful!" I yelled at him, and he looked around at the boys, waiting for one of them to strike.

"Just stay away, Aria," he said as he stared at them one by one.

Dylan manages to dodge and push one of them out of the way as he steps forward and leaps towards him. His eyes were wide open, staring at them intently.

I took a deep breath and watched them as I placed my thumb to my mouth. My attention is drawn to one of them, who is standing slightly behind the others and acting suspiciously. I frowned and watched as he slowly pulled out his pocket knife, holding it and staring at Dylan.

No

I lick my dry lips and cast a quick glance over at Dylan, who was still moving in circles, waiting for another one to strike.