Chapter 30

Type 1

Dylan and I went upstairs to his bedroom after we finished dinner with his parents. I'd already gone to his bathroom and checked my blood sugar. I was now sitting at the foot of his bed, watching him pacing around his room, scratching his head. I squint my green eyes, concentrating on him and lowering my gaze to his hand.

He was still wearing the bandage, which was worn out and needed to be replaced.

"You should probably change that," I said, causing him to pause and turn his head to look at me.

His brows slowly meet, not understanding what I meant. " Change what?" He questioned.

I was about to respond when he abruptly cut me off.

"Oh, I see what you mean. You want to wear the clothes I'm wearing? "He stated, nodding his head as if he understood what I was saying.

I cocked my head back and chuckled softly, shaking my head. " No-"

"I can strip for you, but I come with packages," he said, lifting his finger and smirking.

Ingrid, I raised my brows and crossed one leg over the other. "Mmm, I'm listening," I said, curious to learn more.

Before speaking, he lights up and licks his lip. "Taking a shirt off costs $50, taking only pants off costs $60, and taking shoes off costs $80 because people have foot fetishes."

I closed my eyes and bit my lower lip hard, but I couldn't stop laughing. I let out a snort and quickly covered my mouth.

He went on. "And full strip is $150, but I'll be reasonable, I'll make $100 for you," he said, lowering the price.

I continued to smile at him before slowly rising from the bed and approaching him. I turned around and faced him once I had reached him. I looked into his dark brown eyes as he looked into mine. I parted my lips and smiled instead of saying what I was about to say. My gaze fell to his hand, which I grabbed and held as I examined the worn bandage.

I started gently unwrapping the bandage. "The only thing I want to remove from your hand is this worn out bandage," I said softly.

My gaze returns to him. "Do you have a first-aid kit?" I said, my eyes fixed on his.

He smiles and tilts his head to the side, licking his lips and flashing his teeth. "My hand is fine," he complained as he removed his hand from my grasp.

I sighed deeply and grabbed his arm, dragging him along with me while mumbling to him. I walked over to the bed and sat him down at the foot of it. He sits with a puzzled expression on his face, his legs spread wide and one hand resting on his thigh. His dark brown eyes locked on mine, waiting for me to say something.

I smirked at him and raised an eyebrow. "So, do you have a first-aid kit?" I asked, raising both of my arms.

He groans and tilts his head back. "You're so persistent..." He spoke in a raspy tone.

He looks at me with his head tilted back. "It's in the bathroom," he said, nodding towards the bathroom and looking down at the floor.

I smiled and dashed over to his bathroom, hearing him sigh behind me.

He goes on. "Look in the bottom cabinet on the left," he said.

I walked in and looked around, scanning the room and paying attention to what he said. I knelt and opened the left cabinet, noticing all the men's products and...

Condom ( looking at the size, causing my eyes to expand wider)

Tissue

Magazine and etc.